If creating unique and royalty free images and designs for your websites, sales funnel and blog posts is time consuming…
Or hiring professional graphic designers is way out of your budget…
Then you need to check out ClickDesigns.
I bought ClickDesigns, their OTOs and have full access to ALL the graphic templates and advanced features.
So in this post, I’m going to give you an in-depth review of ClickDesigns and whether it’s worth it.
What Is ClickDesigns?
In a nutshell, ClickDesigns is a point-and-click, drag-and-drop design tool that allows you to create custom:
- 2D & 3D book cover images
- 2D & 3D report images
- 2D & 3D boxshot images
- 2D & 3D Worksheets, cheatsheets and checklists
- 3D Online course bundle mockup images
- Custom backgrounds images
- Illustrations and scenes
- Logos and favicons
- HUGE variety of sales funnels graphics
- and sooo much more.
Basically, it creates unique graphics and designs for your websites, blogs, and sales funnels in seconds.
WITHOUT having to hire expensive freelancers or designers.
Think of it like a one-stop-shop for all your graphic design needs.
The best part?
You can create these stunning images and graphics WITHOUT any design skills.
In fact, all the images and graphics you see in this post was created on ClickDesigns
ClickDesigns Features & Benefits
Here are the key features and benefits I’ve experienced with ClickDesigns:
- Point & Click, Drag & Drop Editor: the user interface is easy to navigate and use. All need to do is point, click, drag and drop and the software does all the hard work for you.
- Zero Learning Curve: no prior creative graphic design skills or technical coding experience required. Using ClickDesigns is fun with zero learning curve.
- 28 Industry-Specific Templates: there are pre-designed and customizable templates across 28 niche categories so you can make your own unique images regardless of what niche you’re in.
- Blank ‘Multi-Purpose’ Canvas: allows you to start from a blank canvas or use the fully customizable templates inside the dashboard.
- Multi-Angle Layout Views: every market has a specific breed of customers and that’s why you get multiple angles and layouts to choose from that specifically attract your audience.
- Combine Existing Designs: Combine existing designs with NEW designs inside the design editor. Which means you don’t need to logout of the editor and can access ALL your designs while you’re designing. Super time saving!
- Works With Many Platforms: I use GroovePages as a funnel builder and WordPress as a blogging platform – ClickDesigns integrates with both platforms!
- It also works with clickFunnels, Convertri, Instapages, Kartra, Leadpages, Kajabi, OptimizePress, Elementor, Themify and more! If none of your platforms are listed, you can simply export the files and upload to ANY platform.
- Increases Sales Conversion: Imagine having custom graphics and designs for EVERY part of your sales copy? You can make personalised images for headlines, arrows, icons, emojis, buttons, custom backgrounds, bonus stacks, pricing tables, testimonials, online course bundle mockups, illustrations and so much more!
- Built by Marketers for Marketers: If you require any specific designs for your sales page or affiliate promotions – it’s THERE in ClickDesigns for you. Say goodbye to long boring sales pages with huge chunks of text. Increase your sales conversions with sales grabbing graphics.
- High-Resolution Downloads: Download your designs in high resolution PNG, JPG, WEBP, SVG and PDF file formats. Get pixel perfect images.
- FREE Commercial License: If you’re a freelancer or agency, you can sell designs to clients anywhere in the world. Keep 100% of the profits!
- Huge Time Saver: Launch your products overnight instead of waiting weeks or months for designers to get back to you. Not to mention waiting even more time for edits and changes if you happen to not like the first initial designs.
- Save a Tonne of Money: We live in a visual world where you NEED designs BEFORE you can start selling your products and services. An online course bundle mockup costs up to $197 and all your graphics can add up to thousands of dollars!
Save yourself a TONNE of money without having to pay for expensive designers.
How Does ClickDesigns Work?
ClickDesigns markets itself as a point-and-click design tool.
Having used Canva before, I was looking for a similar alternative but with a focus on marketing and sales graphics.
I’ve been testing ClickDesigns for over a month now and I gotta say…
I’m addicted to it!
Here’s How ClickDesigns Works:
- Start from scratch or use the templates.
But let’s break it down to the nitty-gritty deets.
When you log in to the dashboard, click on “Templates” menu.
You will be asked what you want to design.
I chose the “logos” category.
On the next screen, you will find two options:
- choose from the wide selection of templates across various niches
- or start from a blank canvas.
I wanted to see the templates in action so I went for this option.
Besides, I was testing how usable the templates really are.
Let me tell you, there was a lot of options! see below:
The good thing is you can narrow it down to your category or niche too.
In my case, I wanted to see if there was a logo for a non mass market like “cyber security”.
So I entered in the word “cyber” in the search box, and what do you know… there was a logo template for that!
So I selected “Use Template” and the next screen transition to their “design editor”.
I decided to edit the font text and was surprised by the styling options inside the design editor:
- Access to existing designs
- Brand kit
- QR code generator
You could even change the icon colors into your own brand colors!
Not only that, but as you scroll through the available fonts, you can see the live preview on the canvas.
I’m happy with how my logo turned out so I saved it.
I head up and hit “export” and there were various file formats like PNG, JPEG, WEBP, PDF, and SVG.
That’s pretty convenient.
I tried other design types like covers, box shots, device mockups and funnel images which you can see in my demo video below.
It was easy peasy as creating the logo.
That’s how I created the mockups images below.
HINT: They’re the bonuses you’re going to get if you pickup ClickDesigns through the green button 😉
If you already know the look you’re going for, editing the design templates will only take you a couple of minutes.
ClickDesigns Review: Demo Video
Watch the video below to see a walkthrough of ClickDesigns’ user interface and a demo of how I created boxshots, device mockups and bundle mockup images.
ClickDesigns Pricing: Upsells & OTOs
The Front End offer ($47) must be purchased first, this is a one-time payment and you own the software for life.
Each OTO below progressively unlocks access to thousands of MORE templates and advanced features.
This is a limited time offer, ClickDesigns is transitioning to a monthly subscription fee.
🟢 Front End: ClickDesigns™ COMMERCIAL ($47)
ClickDesigns Commercial gives you access to the core features of ClickDesigns and commercial licence.
You can create Stunning Logos, Boxshots, Covers, Reports, Digital Mockups, Product Bundles, Graphics & Illustrations Instantly on demand for your online business WITHOUT Freelancers, Designers, Coders & Webmasters.
🟢 OTO 1: ClickDesigns™ UNLIMITED ($97)
ClickDesigns Unlimited unlocks the premium editor with 1,000 more design templates, custom template designer, 1-click design cloner including unlimited storage for unlimited projects, designs and downloads for unlimited profits.
🟢 OTO 2: ClickDesigns™ PROFESSIONAL ($97)
Get real-world, photo-realistic mockups, offline banner mockups, hand-held device mockups, world-class magazines PLUS designer worksheets, checklists and cheat sheets including Custom Digital Device Builder and Product Group Shots Pro in different styles, shots, and angles. For explosive clicks, leads, and sales.
🟢 OTO 3: ClickDesigns™ DESIGN PAGES ($77)
With Design Pages, you get the custom background designer, pre-made background color, patterns & image page designs for any web page or blog builder, the page theme designer, illustration & scene design templates, and annotation design templates including vector & illustrations graphic designer and illustrative scenes mockup creator. Traffic-pumping design pages for nonstop sales!
🟢 OTO 4: ClickDesigns™ AGENCY ($197)
With ClickDesigns Agency you get multi-team global members access, custom branding, agency account control center, global design collaboration, client work and project management.
Additionally, there are 1-click bulk downloads in high-resolution, watermark engine, stealth sharing, client cloud storage & sharing, unlimited hosting, and storage including ClickDrive for Agency, the all-in-one custom product bundle creator and FREE design templates loaded into your account for an ENTIRE year.
NOTE: OTOs cannot be purchased separately, you must purchase the Front end offer first using the green button below.
ClickDesigns Vs Canva Vs Photoshop
I honestly love using BOTH Clickdesigns and Canva.
In terms of Photoshop, it is a MASSIVE learning curve that I really don’t have the time for.
I use the free version of Canva because I still have some templates setup for my social media posts.
Now, I just upload my custom mockups and graphics from Clickdesigns into those existing Canva templates.
The last month however, ALL my designs for blog posts and sales funnels have been created in ClickDesigns.
I like the fact that design templates are organised into categories related to marketing and sales.
Because creating graphics that SHOW your product in action is what drives clicks and sales.
The biggest difference is the ability to create both 2D & 3D mockups in ClickDesigns from Multi-Angle Layout Views.
The ease of execution and quality of graphics generated by ClickDesigns is superb.
Here’s a quick table so that you can visually compare ClickDesigns vs Canva and Photoshop.
Yes, the image below was also created in ClickDesigns.
Who Should Use ClickDesigns?
Anyone who has a website or has a business in whatever niche should use ClickDesigns.
Graphic designs are needed EVERYWHERE.
In a nutshell, anyone who’s in business NEEDS graphic designs.
- Digital Marketers
- Video Creators
- Social Media Marketers
- Online Course Creators
- Authors & Publishers
- Software Creators
- eCommerce Owners
Let me elaborate further on how these groups of people can benefit from using ClickDesigns:
- Digital marketers who want to promote their products and services to attract customers with sales-thumping mockups, covers, box shots, and creative designs for their webpages.
- Bloggers who want to stand out in an ever-crowded environment and attract visitors by leveraging powerful eye-popping visuals and rank sky-high on search engines.
- Video creators who want amazing videos with product bundles, graphics, and illustrations that add value without the need for constantly paying for new ones for every project.
- Social media marketers who want to increase visibility, promote their brand awareness, and boost engagement with scroll-stopping visuals across networks.
- Online course creators who want show-stopping covers, product bundles, digital device mockups for their online courses, presentations, and webinar content.
- Authors and publishers craving New York Times Bestseller celebrity status on Amazon with mesmerizing covers that whistle ‘Look INSIDE’ and ‘buy my book’!
- Software creators wanting to showcase their app across multiple digital device mockups, product boxshot, covers, and bundles to boost sales.
- Entrepreneurs who want to skyrocket their business to unimaginable heights with jaw-dropping designs to attract new customers and retain existing ones
- E-commerce & brick-and-mortar store owners wanting to get customers with stunning and mouth-watering product shots and group shots for more sales.
And here’s the more interesting part….
If you’re a freelancer or looking for another source of income, ClickDesigns will make it easy for you.
ClickDesigns is truly newbie-friendly and requires no creative or technical skills and experience from its users.
It will empower you to churn out designs after designs, maximizing your income potential.
You can literally create designs in minutes.
Just imagine how many designs you can produce in an hour!
This is a side gig that can give you a full-time income.
ClickDesigns Pros & Cons
- Easy to use
- WYSIWYG editor is user- and newbie-friendly
- Has a wide array of templates that are easily customizable
- You can create your own template and use it on different designs. For example, you created a template for a magazine cover. You can also use it as a book cover without starting from scratch. This option is perfect for developing your brand kit.
- Design outputs are ready for publishing on blogs. No additional step needed
- The highly compelling sales funnel graphics like badges, buttons, and more
- It would have been better if there were pre-determined canvas sizes for different designs.
- You need to upgrade to at least one OTO to get access to more templates (but it does unlock a LOT of templates!)
My ClickDesigns Bonuses
I have a bunch of bonuses for you when you buy ClickDesigns through the green button on this page.
All bonuses are instantly delivered to your purchase email so there is no waiting time!
#Bonus 1: GroovePages Done-For-You ClickDesigns Affiliate Template (Value $497)
Swipe THIS ClickDesigns affiliate landing page I created on GroovePages. It took me over 48 HOURS to design this page and it’s yours for FREE.
A professional landing page with cost you at least $497.00. This bonus alone will re-coup your purchase.
Clone my DFY ClickDesigns affiliate landing page in 10 SECONDS!
Use the sales copy I’ve already written here to promote ClickDesigns or any other promotion you have in mind.
Just swap out my graphics with your new ClickDesigns images, bonuses and add YOUR affiliate link to make this page unique to you.
You can also re-purpose this template as a short sales page if you want to sell low priced items!
#Bonus 2: 100 Canva Pinterest Templates
I use Pinterest to drive a tonne of FREE traffic to blog posts and funnels… and so should YOU!
Pinterest traffic works for all types of niches, generates backlinks and increases your website rankings.
Combine your mockups, illustrations and graphics from ClickDesigns on to these 100 DFY editable Canva templates.
Creating pin-worthy images have never been easier!
#Bonus 3: 100 Canva Instagram Templates
Re-purpose your ClickDesigns graphics into Instagram posts using these DFY editable Canva templates.
You only need the free version of Canva and upload your attention grabbing ClickDesigns images into these templates.
Bulk create 100 Instagram posts and schedule them out in one go!
These 100 DFY editable Canva Instagram templates have images slots ready for you.
Design custom background and graphics on ClickDesign and drag them into Canva – easy!
#Bonus 4: 950+ Done For You Cash Generating Emails
You’ll get 950+ done-for-you promotional emails to edit and use.
This is a massive email swipe file that is organised into 32 marketing topics to help you write high converting emails.
You can use these emails as is but I wouldn’t recommend that.
I use these emails as copy ideas, intro lines, closing lines, and guarantees, benefits points in my promotional emails.
Here are some of the topics covered in the email swipes:
- affiliate marketing
- product creation
- free reports
- list building
- video creation
- sales funnels
- sales conversion
- social media traffic
- and much more!
EXTRA BONUS: Get ClickDesigns Graphic Templates Use On Their Sales Page
I’ve arranged a special bonus with the vendor for you 🥰
When you buy all 4 OTOs through my link, you’ll get all the design templates used on ClickDesigns’ sales page for FREE.
There are over 2,500 graphic templates on ClickDesigns’ sales page and they are released automatically in your account when you buy all 4 OTOs.
PLUS: All 14 Vendor Bonuses Below
Bonus #1 – Product Launch Mastery
Learn the the precise steps required to launch your own product successfully without the roadblocks, obstacles and hurdles you are encountering right now.
Bonus #2 – Profit List Master
Get list building tips from the experts. SPOILER ALERT: You need to catch your prospects’ attention with stunning graphics with ClickDesigns
Bonus #3 – The Email Marketing Expert
E-mail marketing is like having traffic on tap. Nothing comes close to its power, especially and it’s more cost effective than SEO or paid traffic. Discover the most easiest and way to use email marketing.
Bonus #4 – Content Marketing Formula
Discover the power of content marketing with a completely customized content marketing plan that you can apply to your own business and to grow a large following of fans.
Bonus #5 – Lead Magnet Collection
This ultimate collection of lead magnet ideas will un-stuck you! Now, you don’t have to worry about how you will ethically bribe your prospects into giving you their contact information.
Bonus #6 – Social Media Mastery
Be the social media expert in the shortest time possible! Get the most out of social media marketing, increase your traffic and profits. Use this framework on all your social platforms.
Bonus #7 – Traffic Blueprint
Discover proven traffic methods that can grow your social media following, get more email subscribers and increase your sales. These include website optimization, getting traffic through search engines, using hashtags, and more.
Bonus #8 – Video Marketing Beast
Video Marketing has the highest form of sales conversion. This guide will show you how to make your videos more impact and give you expert tips on increasing your video conversion rates and beat your competition.
Bonus #9 – Video Marketing Playbook
This guide gives you expert tips and tricks to put the magic back into your video marketing. Combine with ClickDesigns quality graphics and designs, your conversions will go through the roof!
Bonus #10 – WP Max Profits
WP Max Profits is a premium responsive theme built for usability and customization for WordPress. It gives you stunning video backgrounds to enhance your theme design with motion and color.
Bonus #11 – WP SEO Gold
Make your WordPress website more SEO-friendly with this plugin. WP SEO Gold will help you rank for specific keywords in Google or another search engine.
Bonus #12 – LeadGen Plugin
This plugin will help you to easily integrate Facebook Lead Ads with your email autoresponder and build your list! Automate collecting leads from Facebook.
Bonus #13 – Shopify Mastery
This guides shows you how to choose profitable products for your e-com store and evaluate your market’s potential instead of wasting time on products that don’t sell.
Bonus #14 – eCommerce 101
This guide covers creating a Shopify store that buyers will love. It includes setting up your Shopify account, designing and customizing your shop, and all aspects of an e-commerce business.
Can I use this on GroovePages or any funnel builder?
YES! just export and upload the images to GroovePages (there will be direct integrations with Groove in the future, so grab it while the price is low now). It works with ClickFunnels and many other popular funnel builders online. If you have a website and blog, just hit export and upload the image into your own platform.
Can I purchase the OTOs separately?
Front End offer ($47) must be purchased first, it’s a one time payment and you own it. Each of the OTOs progressively unlocks access to thousands of MORE templates, features and benefits . So you cannot purchase OTOs separately, you must purchase the Front end offer first first here.
How easy is it to use ClickDesigns and is it buggy?
REALLY EASY! If you watch my demo in the review video, you will see it’s a point-and-click, drag-and-drop design software that takes care of the design work for you. I wanted to show you my lazy way using Screenshot images so that it’s totally unique BUT the pre-designed templates makes it even easier and faster. NOT buggy, I tested this out personally to make sure it was a great product.
Can I search for specific graphic design templates?
YES! just enter the keyword in the search box to filter down design templates. For example: go to logos templates, then enter “health” in the search box and you will find all related health logo templates to edit.
Can I resell my Clickdesigns graphics?
YES! this is a commercial licence so you can sell your own designs and keep 100% of the profits. Create custom 3d mockups, boxshots, online course mockups, unique graphics for yourself or provide it as a service. A lot of freelance designers are selling this from $25 to $55 per mockup image on fiverr!
Are the graphics inside the software free?
YES, they are FREE! All photos and graphics inside are 100% royalty-free. Images and photos do not require attribution, so you don’t have to worry when you’re using the images within the platform.
Do I still need Canva?
NOPE but I like to use BOTH. I use the free version of Canva and the paid version of ClickDesigns to create really unique images. With Canva you have to pay for premium icons, illustrations, graphics and you can’t export an image with transparent background. With ClickDesigns, you can do all this and more.
ClickDesigns Review Verdict
The ClickDesigns WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor is a godsend for people who are not technical.
Plus it’s hard to go wrong when you have a have access to high quality pre-made design templates!
The only catch?
Other designs like covers of magazines and books are locked behind a paywall.
So if you want access to the whole shebang, you need to buy the whole bundle.
But the income potential that ClickDesigns will bring you, it’s definitely worth the investment!
My verdict? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It’s worth the investment because you’re ALWAYS going to need custom graphics and designs (now and in the future).
Use the designs on all social platforms, paid ads and blog posts – buy the software once and own it for life.
If you’re a marketer or run an online business, ClickDesigns is a must-have tool in your arsenal.
It’s THE secret weapon that will help you create attention grabbing graphics that sell like crazy.