This is a SUPER in-depth review of GroovePages.
I bought the GroovePages + GrooveFunnels lifetime deal.
So I can give you my no-fluff honest opinion of the software FULL capabilities.
In this up-to-date review, I’ll break down:
- What GroovePages does
- How it compares to ClickFunnels
- Key features in the pro version
- What I like about it
- What I don’t like about it
- What the heck is GrooveFunnels
- Pricing and payment options
- Whether or not I recommend it
- Lots more
Bookmark this post as it goes into the nitty-gritty.
If you’re here for the GrooveFunnels Lifetime deal, I’ve got you covered.
Just use the ‘Table of Contents’ below and skip to that part.
By the way, GrooveFunnels lifetime access is ending August (and they’re thinking of raising the price).
Ok, let’s dive right in.
What Is GroovePages?
In a nutshell, GroovePages is a new drag-and-drop page builder that lets you create:
- Stunning landing pages
- High converting sales funnels, and
- Full-fledged navigable websites
Here’s a peek inside the page builder:
But first… the question on everyone’s mind.
Is GroovePages Free?
It’s the lite version of GroovePages.
But with all the core features you need to build landing pages and funnels.
You can build up to:
- 3 funnels OR
- 3 website projects
- For free and for the rest of your life.
Did I mention it’s a 3 in 1 Freebie?
Your Free GroovePages comes with a Free GrooveAffiliate and GrooveSell account.
And vice versa.
I wrote a review of GrooveSell here.
Free GroovePages Bonus
I’ve just finished recording my GrooveFunnels Quick-Start training course for new GroovePages & GrooveSell members!
These videos get straight to the point and cover the core parts of GroovePages, GrooveSell, and GrooveAffiliate.
So that you don’t have to sit through long training videos (trust me, they’re long) and can get started quickly!
Thinking of upgrading to GrooveFunnels lifetime? Check out the bonus I have for you here.
Ok, let’s get back to the review.
If you’ve used ClickFunnels or Kartra…
Then you would know that creating landing pages and sales funnels drive conversions and sales.
I really like ClickFunnels and love what Russell Brunson teaches.
But ClickFunnels is really expensive.
If you’re wondering…
Is GroovePages better than ClickFunnels?
Straight up the answer is no (for now).
Because GroovePages is in still beta and needs to iron out some bugs.
My initial thought when I logged into the dashboard on April 8th was:
“Man… these guys need to do a lot of work to catch up to ClickFunnels”
One month later and so many of the glitches I had experienced disappeared.
So I started watching GroovePages’s webinar again.
Looked at their apps development roadmap.
and software updates…
I’m convinced GroovePages & GrooveFunnels suite has the potential to be better than ClickFunnels.
And become a very powerful and affordable platform for all business owners and digital marketers.
Which is why I invested in the GrooveFunnels lifetime deal (includes GroovePages and 12+apps).
The guys at Groove Digital says their lifetime deal is ending in August 2020.
Although this date is subject to change due to COVID-19 and could be earlier.
After that date, the price on this upgrade page will expire.
Here’s another reason why I’m confident GroovePages will be better.
The man behind GroovePages and GrooveFunnels is also the creator of Kartra.
Mike Filsaime & GroovePages
Mike Filsaime, is the creator of multi-million dollar software companies like Kartra, Webinarjam, and Everwebinar.
I bought the WebinarJam lifetime deal back in 2013 and glad I did.
It saved a fortune in GoToWebinar fees over the years.
Mike pioneered ‘viral marketing’ with his launch of Butterfly Marketing in 2006.
He was implementing ‘order bumps’ on old school HTML web pages before ClickFunnels was invented.
The man is legit and no novice.
He’s now the co-founder of Groove Digital and their suite of GrooveFunnel apps including:
- GrooveKart, and
- 12+ Groove apps!
So whilst GroovePages may seem like the new kid on the block.
It’s founded by veterans who have decades of experience in building successful digital marketing software.
So, I’m willing to accept the current bugs and missing features in GroovePages for now.
Because it’s exactly how ClickFunnels was when they got started.
At a crazy low one-time price of $497 for LIFE, it’s an offer I can’t refuse.
Given that I had been paying $297 per month for ClickFunnels.
Speaking of beta, Groovepages has come along way since version 1.
GroovePages 2.0 has major software updates and is now a fully-functional page and sales funnel builder.
They’ve added integrations to email marketing software providers with more integrations coming soon.
You can now build pages in a snap from their gallery of pre-designed full-page templates.
As a free GroovePages member you get limited templates while pro members get access to their entire gallery of templates.
Bug fixes, new features, and functionalities are applied on a daily basis.
Key GroovePages Features (Pro Version)
Here are the key features in GroovePages pro version that makes it unique.
How it compares to ClickFunnels.
Plus what I like and don’t like about it.
1. Unlimited Web Pages & Sales Funnels
That’s unlimited web pages and sales funnel for LIFE.
- ClickFunnel charges $297 per month for unlimited web pages and sales funnels.
- That’s $3,564 in yearly fees with Clickfunnels.
- You could reinvest that money back into your business or run ads to get traffic instead.
- Unlimited GroovePages is a one-time payment of $497 for life.
Once GroovePages is out of beta, pricing starts from $99 per month.
2. Free Hosting & Bandwidth
Hosting all your landing pages, websites, and sales funnel on GroovePages is free.
- Again, that’s free lifetime hosting.
- For WordPress hosting, I pay Siteground $179 per year.
Going forward, I will be hosting my new website domains on GroovePages.
Can you imagine how much this will save you in a lifetime? Priceless.
3. Unlimited Custom Domains
When you host and publish your pages on GroovePages, you’re allocated a subdomain.
- Example: username.groovepages.com
If you like to use your own domain URL instead of their subdomain, you can do that too.
- So: username.groovepages.com —> yourdomainname.com
This means you can brand every landing page and website using your own domain name URL.
Lifetime GroovePages has unlimited custom domains compared to ClickFunnels’ limit of 9 custom domains.
4. Built on New Technology
GroovePage’s technology allows your pages to load really fast.
- Unlike ClickFunnels, GroovePages publishes your .html page to the web.
- Which means your site actually exists on the web.
- A site like ClickFunnels has to render your site every time the page loads.
- That means you need to worry about Uptime as well as slow load times.
- This can affect your SEO and ads costs if you’re running ads.
- Your pages are hosted with the best servers in the world (Amazon servers, not GroovePages)
“We load faster or as fast as any page on the internet”Groove Digital
I ran GroovePages’ website through Pingdom to test their page speed:
Not too shabby at 1.13 seconds page load time.
5. Build Entire Websites With Full Navigation + Funnel Pages
One thing ClickFunnels does well is Funnels.
But it’s not built to handle full-fledged websites with navigation menus PLUS funnel pages the way GroovePages can.
Unlike other page builders, you have to sticky tape together your websites and funnel pages.
With GroovePages and GrooveFunnels, you don’t have to.
You can build your entire website and funnel pages in one project and dashboard.
GroovePages website editor is much easier and intuitive to use.
Have a look at the image below.
- To add a new page to your website, click the + button.
- To rearrange the order of your website menu, drag the tabs up or down.
- Click the + button again to add a funnel page like an ‘Upsell’ and ‘Thank You’ page.
- To hide funnel pages from your website menu, drag them under the ‘Hidden Pages” section
- All these pages are now interlinked automatically unlike ClickFunnels
It’s pretty cool.
Your website, landing pages, and entire sales funnel are on ONE dashboard.
What I don’t like about their editor – some elements for formatting can be buggy (although they seem to have fixed it now).
From there you can drag and drop in “designed blocks” or “wireframes”.
6. Pre-Designed Blocks
If you’re not a web designer, use the premium designed blocks.
Think of “designed blocks” as pre-designed containers and rows with placeholder images, text, or elements.
Currently, you can drag-n-drop the following designed blocks on to your canvas:
- Alert bars
- Call to action
- Navigation bars
Let’s say you wanted an alert bar on the top of your website to announce a sale.
Drag one of the pre-designed “Alert bar” blocks onto the canvas and edit the text like so.
7. Wireframe Blocks
Wireframes help plan the layout of your website.
If you’re a planner, wireframes are a handy tool for website visualization.
It maps out where menus, buttons, content, and images should be placed first.
This is useful if you’re a web designer or want to sell web design services.
Use wireframe blocks in GroovePages as a tool to walk your clients through a website structure.
Without them getting distracted by colors and images.
Once your client has approved this wireframe, go back into the editor to add color schemes, fonts, etc
ClickFunnels definitely does not have this.
8. Mobile-First Indexing
Groovepages was built for mobile-first indexing.
I really like this feature because it’s a major SEO ranking factor.
Google has stated that from July 2019, all new sites will be indexed using Google’s mobile first-indexing.
This means that Google will now use the mobile version of your website to index and rank your pages.
GroovePages is the FIRST and only page builder where you can build websites and funnel pages with mobile-first indexing.
9. Control Website Appearance Across 5 Devices
GroovePages allows you to control your web pages and website’s appearance across:
- Tablet, and
- Mobile screens.
This is heaven if you’re a web designer (or perfectionist).
On ClickFunnels, you can only control 2 devices – desktop and mobile.
1. Desktop view
2. Laptop view
3. iPad view
4. Tablet view
5. Mobile view
When all devices are highlighted in pink, designs are instantly updated across 5 devices.
Or control the design on specific devices by highlighting that device icon.
10. Email Marketing Integration
GroovePages plan to integrate over 20 email marketing platforms by late 2020.
Currently, you can integrate the following email marketing providers:
- Campaign Monitor
Popups are available on Groovepages so that a light box pops up when people click on a button.
You can also configure the popup to appear when someone lands or exits the page by clicking under “Type”
- Standard = appears only when they click on a button.
- Entry = appears when someone lands on the page.
- Exit = appears when someone leaves the page.
My only gripe about the popup is that I use ActiveCampaign and can’t add tags to create email automation work flows.
So you would need to create specific lists inside your email marketing provider instead of creating tags for automation.
Hopefully they have deeper integrations with email providers who have automation workflows later on.
However since I bought GrooveFunnels lifetime, I will be moving my email marketing over to GrooveMail (which is available late August 2020).
There are workarounds to this by embedding email form codes instead by using something like thrive leads.
12. Embed Videos
Embed Vimeo and Youtube videos by dragging in video ‘element’ into the page editor.
Click on the video player and enter your Vimeo or Youtube video ID.
You can also control the aspect ratio to adjust for size.
13. Google Maps
Embed Google maps and directions by dragging in Google maps ‘element’ into the page editor.
Click on the default map and and enter a location name or address as you do on Google maps.
14. Countdown Timers
Countdown timers are great for showing urgency or when an offer is set to expire.
Embed a countdown timer by dragging in countdown ‘element’ into the page editor.
You can specify the action you like when the timer reaches zero:
- Do nothing
- Redirect to another Groovepages’ page
- Go to an external URL (like an affiliate link)
- Or add another 24hour to loop the countdown.
15. Code Embed
Embed codes by dragging in the code embed ‘element’ into the page editor.
The only part I don’t like about this is that you need to click on the little cogwheel for the code source box to open.
Paste your code and remember to press save!
16. Progress Bars
To assist a call to action, you might want to add a progress bar on top of an opt-in form.
In the example below, I’ve opened my popup and then dragged the progress bar ‘element’ into the page editor.
From here, click on the progress bar element inside the editor and the configure tab pops up on your right.
Type the text you want to appear in the progress bar, for example, “progress 50%”.
17. Embed Checkout Form
You can embed your checkout forms on your checkout page inside Groovepages .
You will need to create your product funnel inside of GrooveSell first to get the checkout embed code.
Groove Academy has the tutorials to do this since it’s a multi-step process.
But if you refer to the image below, I’ve provided instructions on how to do this
18. Upsells & Downsells
Unlike ClickFunnels, you create your Upsell & DownSell pages inside GroovePages first.
Then add the page URLs you want as an upsell or downsell in GrooveSell.
I like this method more.
You work on designing your pages in GroovePages then head over to GrooveSell to connect the sales component.
GrooveSell is free for a limited time, so if you haven’t signed up already – register here.
19. Order Bumps
Same deal here, you configure your order bumps inside of GrooveSell.
No need to create a product page for an order bump.
20. Webinar Integration
Right now you can integrate 1 webinar platform – GoToWebinar.
Which I’m not a fan of but I’m looking forward to seeing GrooveWebinar integration.
By late 2020, you’ll be able to run live webinars and automated through GrooveWebinars.
Mike Filsaime has said in his webinar that he plans to make GrooveWebinar better than WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
We’ll have to wait until the end of the year to see if it lives up to it’s promise.
21. Viral Marketing Integration
The Groove Digital team is planning to integrate Butterfly Marketing which is a series of viral marketing strategies.
Don’t know what the heck Butterfly Marketing is?
Well back in 2006, Mike Filsaime launched a course called Butterfly Marketing:
- It was a huge hit and a game-changer to the internet marketing industry.
- The theory is that when a butterfly flaps its wings, it causes a tiny change in the state of the atmosphere.
- Which indirectly causes a tidal wave of events and leads to virality.
A good example of this butterfly effect is Airbnb.
- Airbnb created a viral loop where they incentivized customers to refer as many people as possible.
- By offering a reward for each and every new customer that signs up (via referral).
- This strategy supercharged their growth.
Right now GroovePages has an app integration for PerkZilla.
PerkZilla is a viral marketing campaign builder to help build brand awareness and grow your audience.
22. SEO Friendly
I love running paid traffic but LOVE free traffic even more.
Here are some of the On-page optimisation you can perform on GroovePages:
- Site name – Include your website name to appear on Google search result
- Favicon – add an icon to represent your website on Google search results
- Page title – add a page title with your target keyword
- Page URL – enter a page URL with your target keyword
- Meta keywords – add target keywords and related keywords to your page
- Meta description – add the description of your page with target keyword and related keywords
- Open Graph – control the title and description of your page for social media share on platforms Facebook, Twiter, etc
- H1, H2, H3 headings are available by dragging in headings text element.
- Images optimization – “alt tags” and “alt descriptions,” are available when you attach images to pages.
What I don’t like – unlike WordPress, you can add schema or rich snippets via a plugin to occupy more Google real estate.
You would have to manually add a JSON-LD structured data snippet to your pages.
23. Google Analytics & Tracking
Google Analytics, ad tracking, and tag management is a MUST for me.
You need Google Analytics to know where your visitors came from and how they interacted on your GroovePages.
I manage my Facebook ad pixel, ad tracking, and analytics tracking on Google Tag Manager.
GroovePages has a place to add Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other tracking codes.
24. Importing Funnels
Import existing funnels that are currently hosted on your website.
I’m really looking forward to this feature BUT it’s not available until August 2020.
- Paste the URL of the page you want to import in Groovepages (as long as you can improve that you’re the domain owner)
- The page editor will carry over the images and exact text.
- It will also import hyperlinks, buttons, colors
- Some things like countdown timers will have to be reconfigured.
You cannot import external funnels in ClickFunnels.
25. Free SSL Certificate
The primary reason why you would need an SSL certificate is to keep sensitive information encrypted.
- Google has gone on record saying that SSL certification is a ranking factor.
- So having HTTPs on your domain is necessary for all websites (not just e-Commerce stores).
Like ClickFunnels, GroovePages integrates with your free Cloudflare account to give you your free SSL certificate.
These would be the key features I would look for in a page and sales funnel builder.
There are more features inside of GroovePages that I have yet to explore.
GroovePages Pro lifetime price is $497.
There are no monthly plans for GroovePages right now.
Only the pro version of GroovePages is available for life at a one-time payment of $497.
After you buy ‘GroovePages Pro Lifetime’, you are given the option to upgrade to “GrooveFunnels Lifetime“
GroovePages’ upsell IS the ‘GrooveFunnels Lifetime offer’.
GrooveFunnels has 12+ apps (including GroovePages) and it can get a little confusing.
A lot of people are mistaking GroovePages and GrooveFunnels as the same thing.
What is GrooveFunnels?
Think of GrooveFunnels as mom and dad….
and GroovePage and GrooveSell as their kids.
“GrooveFunnels” is the parent brand for ALL Groove Digital’s apps.
So: GroovePages is just ONE app in the GrooveFunnels family.
There are thirteen apps in the GrooveFunnels family.
You can run your entire online business using all fourteen apps in GrooveFunnels.
What Apps & Products Are Included In “GrooveFunnels Lifetime Offer”?
GrooveFunnels Lifetime Offer is the platinum version.
If you’re thinking of upgrading to Groovefunnels lifetime, check out the bonus I have for you here.
The Platinum GrooveFunnels Lifetime offer INCLUDES all of the below apps and products:
- This is the pro and full version of GroovePages which is the landing page, website, and funnel builder.
- Full gallery of pre-designed templates with new templates added daily
- Premium pre-designed blocks and wireframe blocks
- All of the features explained in this GroovePages review post
- When all apps and integrations are in place, it will surpass ClickFunnels
- Available now.
- This is the pro and full version of GrooveSell which lets you sell digital products, online courses, memberships, and physical products (basically and product you want to sell)
- Create complete product sales funnel with custom shopping carts, checkout pages, upsells, downsells, order bumps
- Create an affiliate program for all the products you plan to sell on GrooveSell
- In-depth reporting of sales, affiliate sales, and analytics
- All the features explained in GrooveSell Review
- Available now.
- This is the pro and full version of GrooveAffiliate
- Robust affiliate system with in-depth affiliate reporting and promotional tools
- Set specific affiliate commission rates for super-affiliates
- Custom tracking links for promotions and campaigns.
- Access to their future Marketplace like ClickBank and JV Zoo so that you can recruit affiliates and get more exposure for your products.
- GrooveFunnels has its own affiliate program that pays a high affiliate commission rate.
- As a GrooveFunnels affiliate, you’ll get 20% as a FREE GrooveFunnels member and 40% if you’re a PAID GrooveFunnels member!
- You can register for the GrooveFunnels affiliate program here
- Available now.
- This is their full-featured email marketing and CRM system
- Similar to Active Campaign and Clickfunnel’s Actionetics email marketing platform.
- GrooveMail lets you turn on a host of automations based on your recipients’ behaviors. For example, automatically send a follow-up message if they haven’t opened the previous email
- Or assign a tag if they click on the link, or unsubscribe them if they haven’t opened any email in the last 30 days
- Send automated follow-up emails, broadcasts, and do behavioral-based email marketing.
- Split-test your email contents and subject lines, track conversions, and switch to whichever version converts the best — automagically.
- Define unlimited rules to trigger a sequence for any particular lead. For example: initiate this sequence when the lead fills in an opt-in form, or when the lead receives a tag, or buys a product, or cancels a payment subscription, or gains access to a membership site, etc.
- Queue up your email and SMS communications, and let the system pace them out based on your pre-defined parameters
- Subscribe, unsubscribe, and cross-move leads from different lists, sequences or tags as they progress through the automated sequence.
- Import up to 25,000 email contacts which means you can send 750,000 emails daily
- I’m currently with ActiveCampaign, 25,000 email contacts would cost $799 per month!
- Integrated with all Groove apps and the GrooveFunnels system.
- Coming August 24th, 2020 (I can’t wait!)
- This is the built-in membership platform to sell your courses or membership subscriptions
- Create multiple membership tiers, each with different content, price points and logins.
- Upload files and videos for your members to easily access.
- Embed videos right from GrooveFunnels, Vimeo, or YouTube.
- Deliver full courses with categories and subcategories.
- Drip content to your members on a time-release schedule.
- Feature and link to any of your products right from the portal.
- Run automations based on customer actions — assign tags, add customers to lists or sequences, subscribe or unsubscribe them to different membership tiers, and much more…
- It integrates with GrooveSell, GrooveAffiliate, and GrooveMail!
- This means you get in-depth analytics and reporting of what’s driving sales
- Coming August 12th, 2020
- Like your own built-in Wistia and Vimeo to host videos
- Get all the Analytics and Data you need to know where people are most or least engaged in your video.
- Host private videos for online courses, membership content, or video sales letters
- Get advanced analytics like watch time, scrubbing, drop-offs, and split-test video variations
- Upload your marketing and product content videos to GrooveVideo and embed them anywhere
- Embed vides on GroovePages, membership portals, your WordPress blogs, literally anyplace
- Add powerful calls to action at any point in the video like Add-to-Cart buttons.
- Add social liking or sharing on Facebook to unlock viewing or continue watching video
- Trigger actions based on viewer behaviors, such as viewing all or part of a video.
- Automatically assign tags, send follow up messages, subscribe to lists, add to funnels,
- Configure video player control and custom thumbnails
- Integrates with the entire GrooveFunnels system
- Coming August 3rd 2020.
7. GroovePages for Shopify
- GroovePages for Shopify is an app that’s going to sell the Shopify marketplace for $49 per month.
- It’s for people who use Shopify and want to build dedicated landing pages, checkout pages, and sales funnels within their Shopify store.
- Many Shopify store owners are currently using third-party apps and paying up to $99 to create dedicated funnel pages to boost sales and conversions.
- Coming late 2020.
- GrooveKart is an e-Commerce platform that competes directly with Shopify.
- It is a standalone product and not part of the GrooveFunnels suite of apps.
- With the Platinum GrooveFunnels Lifetime offer, you receive 1 GrooveKart store as part of the package.
- Create an online store with:
- thousands of products
- multiple product variants
- sales funnels
- order bumps
- retarget existing buyers
- add social proof
- count-down timers etc.
- Sell physical products or create drop shipping, and print on demand stores.
- Comes with 20 built-in apps whereas other platforms require you to purchase separately as add-ons
- Currently sells for $99 per month.
- Instant access with a NEW GrooveKart update in September 2020.
9. GrooveWebinars for Live Webinars
- Similar to WebinarJam and GotoWebinar but better
- Viewing options: Show your screen, or camera, or both!
- Handle multiple presenters
- Video or audio Q&A for viewers
- Full pre-design webinar landing page templates
- Secure rooms so no one else can access it without registering.
- Integrates with GrooveMail for webinar reminders and the entire GrooveFunnels system
- Coming late 2020.
10. GrooveWebinars for Automated Webinars
- Similar to StealthWebinar or EverWebinar
- Schedule automated webinars on a recurring basis or specific dates
- Turn your live webinar into an evergreen webinar with ONE click
- Get stats on chats, watch time and drop-offs
- Full pre-design webinar landing page templates
- Integrates with GrooveMail for webinar reminders and the entire GrooveFunnels system
- Coming late 2020.
Note: GrooveWebinar is two products in one – Live & Automated Webinars.
- Similar to WordPress’s CMS and blogging platform
- Uses some of the elements of GroovePages for blog post design
- It won’t have a huge collection of plugins like WordPress yet so if you have a big focus on content marketing, I suggest using WordPress in combination with GrooveFunnels (which is what I’m doing)
- Publish search engine optimized content for organic rankings.
- Ideal for businesses who run paid ads but want to do light blogging.
- Coming October 2021.
- This is the built-in helpdesk like Zendesk with a robust ticketing system.
- Keep your tickets organized by department (technical support, billing support, sales support, etc.) so your dedicated agents can respond accordingly.
- Collaborate with other agents by allowing adding an agent to the conversation, pass private messages from one agent to another, transfer a ticket to another department or agent altogether, etc.
- GrooveDesk is integrated into GrooveSell so you can access a customer’s full profile, transaction history, and billing actions (refunds, cancellations, discount coupons, etc.) right from within the helpdesk ticket.
- Embed your frequently-used replies with a click from your mouse inside of GrooveDesk.
- GrooveDesk stores every conversation in the cloud so you can retrieve and download them at any time.
- Seamless email integration with GrooveMail
- Coming October 2020.
- GrooveCalendars allows you to schedule meetings and sell consultations
- Real-time booking management so, if a customer books a particular time slot, it will block it for all other user
- Set a series of events or recurring appointments with email and text reminders.
- If you cater to international clients, GrooveCalendar will geo-locate them and convert to their local time zone
- If you are a consultant offering one-to-one sessions with your customers, then add yourself as the only host
- If you’re running a language school or yoga studio with a dozen teachers and classes – you can layout an entire class schedule on your public calendar
- Create a calendar for every business model – consultant model, recurring class model, gym subscription model, and live event model
- GrooveCalendar sends instant updates to your Google Calendar, and also feeds from it, it’s always perfectly in sync
- Get reminder notifications for registration confirmation, pre and post-event notifications, cancellations and rescheduling
- Block out specific dates that you don’t want to work because who wants to work on Christmas day or new years eve!
- Integrates with GrooveMail so you can set up automated follow-up email sequences
- Coming 2021.
14. GrooveSurvey & GrooveQuiz
- Create engaging surveys with multiple choice options to identify your next product, service, or content topic to focus on
- Create fun interactive quizzes for lead generation or customer acquisition.
- All responses become part of your lead record and integrated with GrooveMail for email followup
- Build your email list or customer database with surveys and quizzes.
- Coming 2021.
That’s everything you will get with the Platinum GrooveFunnels Lifetime Offer.
You basically own the GrooveFunnels platform and become a backer of the project.
All fourteen items listed above will be free for life.
Now let’s talk pricing and payment options.
GrooveFunnels Lifetime Pricing & Payment Options (Platinum)
There are 4 payment options for Platinum GrooveFunnels Lifetime:
- $0 Today, then 3 x monthly payments of $497 starting in 14 days.
- Or 6 x monthly payments of $288 starting today.
- Or 12 x monthly payments of $188 starting today.
- Or just pay in full at $1397 for Lifetime access and save up to 35%
On the upgrade page, scroll all the way down and you will see a count-down timer with these payment options.
You have from now until August 2020 to upgrade to the GrooveFunnel Lifetime offer.
This date is subject to change, all we know is that the Groove Digital team is saying it’s ending soon.
After that date, GrooveFunnels officially launches and pricing starts from $99 per month.
GrooveFunnels pricing switches to a monthly plan subscription with base, silver and gold plans:
So if you want to save yourself a lifetime of fees and bypass the above monthly pricing plan then…
If you’re a visual person, please watch the video below.
Secret GroovePages & GrooveFunnels Upgrade Video
It can be pretty confusing with all these “Groove” app names.
So I got my hands on the secret backdoor GrooveFunnels Upgrade video for you.
Mike Filsaime covers what each app does, pricing plans and the future of GrooveFunnels below.
Before you upgrade, you might want to check out my GrooveFunnels BONUS here.
GroovePages Review & GrooveFunnel Takeaways
GroovePages and GrooveFunnels may be the platform you end up building your next funnel with.
Do I recommend buying GroovePages’ lifetime offer?
Yes and No.
Reasons for no:
- There are still some bugs that need to be ironed out
- Not all features and integrations are available yet
- You want to transfer all your funnels from ClickFunnels and have them working ASAP.
If this is you, sign up to the Free GroovePages account here.
This gives you the chance to trial GroovePages for free and upgrade later.
But you’ll miss out on the GroovePages & GrooveFunnels lifetime offer.
If you’re a ClickFunnels user, download the HTML version of your funnels to import later.
Reasons for yes:
- GroovePages is heavily discounted at the low one-time price of $497
- Lifetime access to everything related to GroovePages
- Unlimited pages and unlimited sales funnels
- Unlimited custom domains and hosting
- Built on new technology that renders fast
- Mobile-first indexing and SEO friendly
If you’re paying a fortune in marketing tools per month and looking for a more affordable ClickFunnels alternative with amazing apps….
Then the GrooveFunnels lifetime deal is incredible offer that you’ll end up kicking yourself for not taking it up.
Over the coming months, GrooveFunnels will iron out most of the bugs and incorporate viral marketing features that you won’t find on ClickFunnels.
If you want to be part of revolutionary software that has great potential to be the number #1 sales and marketing funnel platform…
Plus save on lifetime costs, grab this steeply discount price now before it expires.
GroovePages has the potential to be better than ClickFunnels. It's still in beta and has some bugs to be ironed out. Looking at their development roadmap, they have some features that will surpass Clickfunnels. The one-time low price of GroovePages lifetime makes it an irresistible offer.
Operating System: Online SaaS
Application Category: Landing Page Builder, Sales Funnel Software, Marketing Funnel Builder
Looking for more product reviews?
Popular product reviews can be found on our home page.