Why Add GrooveSell Sales Tracking?
When you finish creating your product funnel in GrooveSell, you will be given a sales tracking code.
This code is to be embedded on your sales page so that you can track sales order and view your sales analytics through GrooveSell.
In this guide, I’m going to show you how to add this code on your GroovePages website or sales page.
GrooveSell Social Proof Widget
If you chose to add a social proof widget when creating your product funnel, you will be given a code for this as well.
By adding a social proof widget on your sales page, new visitors will see social proof of who recently bought the same product.
Lets you sell digital products, online courses, memberships, and physical products (basically ANY digital product you want to sell)
Create complete product sales funnel with custom shopping carts, checkout pages, upsells, downsells, order bumps
Create an affiliate program for all the products you plan to sell on GrooveSell
All the features explained in GrooveSell Review
How To Add GrooveSell Sales Tracking & Social Proof Widget On Your GroovePage’s Sales Page
Adding GrooveSell Sales Tracking Link On GroovePages
- You’ll need to add your GrooveSell tracking link so that you can see your stats like visits, unique visits, bounce rates, and orders on
GroovePages as well as activating your social proof pop-up on your sales page.
- Open your GroovePages and leave the tab open.
- Open again another tab and head to GrooveSell.
- Click on “Product Funnels” on the left tab and select the product you want to manage.
- Under “Actions”, click on “Manage Products”.
- Locate your course or product name and click on the pencil icon.
- To skip the other process, click on step “11. Finish”.
- See how it says “Paste this code in the body section of the product sales page”.
- Under Tracking Link, copy the link.
- Head back to GroovePages, click on “Pages” and select your sales page
- Click on the three dots then choose “Edit settings”.
- Scroll all the way down where it says “Code Includes (tracking, GA, etc.)”.
- And you want to paste in the tracking code in the second box.
- Hit enter on the keyboard so that you’re entering a new line.
Adding Social Proof Widget On GroovePages
- Head back to GrooveSell again and copy the Social proof widget link.
- Then go back to GroovePages and in the same area just paste in your proof widget code.
- Click on the pink check icon on the top of the tab.
- Head to “Publish” on the top right panel and then “Publish” again on the right column .
Viewing Proof Widget and Page Stats
- Now when you drive traffic you should see your stats here in the stats tab.
- You can also see further stats within your GrooveSell dashboard to manage your sales and customer orders.
- Below you will find an example page of the social proof widget popping over on the bottom left corner.
That’s it, guys! Make sure you grab your free sales funnel planning workbook below.
This workbook guides you through the 5 simple steps of creating simple yet seriously effective sales funnels that convert leads into sales!
Free Sales Funnel Planning Workbook
Click on the image below to download your Free Sales Funnel Planning Workbook