Want To Increase Your Affiliate Conversions?
Add bonuses when someone signs up through your affiliate link.
The thing is, anyone can go straight to a website to buy a product.
However there’s more incentive to sign up through your link when a bonus involved.
Offering bonuses increase affiliate conversion because:
- It improves the overall product offering
- It gives people a reason to buy now then waiting later
- It helps you convert free signups into paid customers.
What is the GrooveAffiliate Program?
The GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program allows you to earn commissions by promoting the software and referring potential customers to the platform.
For each paid customer you recommend to GrooveFunnels, you will get an affiliate commission for that.
Plus, the amount you earn in affiliate commissions depends not only on the GrooveFunnels plan the customer buys (or upgrades to) but also on the GrooveFunnels plan that you belong to.
Within GrooveAffiliate there are tools where you can create a bonus page to offer for sign ups.
If you have your Groove Account already, learn how to create your affiliate tracking link.
How to Add A Bonus Page Inside GrooveAffiliate Tutorial
Create The following Pages
First you will need to set up your bonus pages inside of GroovePages.
In this example, I’ve set up a bonus page for people who signed up to the free GrooveFunnels account then they get bonuses.
If a user upgrades, they also get GrooveFunnels lifetime bonuses from me as well.
Tip: Once you created these bonus pages, remember the URL of your bonuses because you will need it later on.
Creating A Bonus Page
- Let’s head into GrooveAffiliate.
- Click on “Promos” then select “Bonuses”.
- Over in the top right-hand corner, click on “New Bonus”.
- A pop up will appear for the details of the bonus so give this a name.
- I’ve called it “Free GrooveFunnels Bonuses”.
- Copy the URL of Free GrooveFunnels bonuses page and paste it in a note page.
- Click “Create”.
To create another bonus page for those who want to upgrade to GrooveFunnel’s lifetime.
Repeat the same process and then name it as “Lifetime GrooveFunnels Bonuses”.
Configure The Bonus Page
- Once you created your bonuses, head back to “Promos”.
- Over on the page that you need to click on the present icon button located on the right side
- You can designate which bonuses you would like to give people depending on what they signed up for.
- For example, if someone signed up to the free GrooveSell account, you can click on the drop-down arrow and assign which bonus page they should get.
- In this example, they receive the Free GrooveFunnels bonuses page.
- For people who upgraded to GrooveFunnel’s lifetime, it doesn’t matter whether it’s 3 EZY or upfront payment plan, they will receive the GrooveFunnels lifetime bonuses page.
- Select all “Lifetime GrooveFunnels Bonuses” under the different EZY Payments.
- Click on “save”.
- So you can go ahead and click on each one of the tabs on top, nominate which bonuses page you want to give people access to and click on “Save”.
- Once this all set, GrooveAffiliate will automatically email the user their bonus pages on your behalf.
Note: When you’re designing your bonus pages, give your subscribers instructions on how they can claim their bonuses.