Share Funnels in GroovePages
Currently, share funnels is not yet available in GrooveFunnels.
As per my GrooveFunnels review, it’s still in beta and I’ll update this blog with another tutorial once it’s available.
In the mean time, there is a quick and easy way to share funnels.
Watch the step-by-step video tutorial below to learn how to do this.
Importing And Exporting HTML Pages With GroovePages
To Import Pages & Funnels From Other Sale Funnel Builders
- First, head to Pages then you can see a “+” button on top of the panel and click on it.
- This will then open up a new panel, choose “URL Importer” which allows you to copy any page from the web
- This is useful for those moving from ClickFunnels or Kartra
- In order to import a website or page, you will need to prove that you own it by adding a html tag to the header
This feature is really new and it can be a hit and miss.
It can import your page layout but may not import all your images and text properly.
The Best Way To Share Landing Pages And Funnels
1. Export Your HTML Files From GroovePages
When you export your html files, you can share your funnels and website with a fellow GrooveFunnels member.
Here’s the steps to exporting your GroovePages website:
- Click on the hamburger icon located in the upper right corner as shown in the image then click on “Export Site”
- Once you click on it, it will open up a new tab and the .zip file will download automatically
- After it has files has been downloaded, unzip the files and it will open up a folder
- The folder consists of individual HTML files for all the pages within the funnel.
If you’re on Windows, you can open up these files with a notepad.
If you are using on a Mac, you can open it with text editor or text mate.
2. Import Your HTML File To GroovePages
The image below is the index file open on a text editor.
- Select all the HTML code, copy all of the code by pressing “Control + C”
- Then close out of that file and head back to GroovePages.
- Open up a new site on GroovePages then select a blank template.
The blank template will be set as the home page or an index page as shown on the image below.
Click on the the source code button that’s located on the top right hand corner of the page (refer to image below).
This will be where you paste all the copied index HTML code.
Once you’ve pasted in your HTML code, press save.
If you’re using the HTML file provided in your Free GrooveFunnels bonus, you will have access to the home page or landing page that looks like the image below:
To import the thank you page, privacy and terms of service pages, the process will be the same:
- Head back to pages and then click on “+” icon then click on the blank canvas.
- Go back to your zip files and open up the thank you page file in a notepad or text editor.
- Copy all of the HTML code then head back to GroovePages and click on the source code button again
- Paste the HTML code in the source code box then press save.
- Repeat the above process for the other pages.
Configure the Page and Site Settings
Since this will be your own website, you can change the page and site settings.
To Customize Your Site Settings:
- Head over again on the hamburger icon on the top right hand corner.
- It will then have a drop down menu. Click on “Site settings”
- Under “Business or website name” – change it to your website name
- You can also upload a Favicon if you wish (refer to the image below)
- Under “Code includes (tracking, GA etc)” – this is where you can add your Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel.
- Once you’ve done it, just click on the check icon and press “Save”.
To Customize Your Page Settings:
- Head to the left column, clic on the “Pages” tab
- Click on the three dots beside the specific page that you want to the name changed
- Then select “Edit settings” from the drop down menu.
- This will open up a new tab where you can change your page name, page title and add any keywords.
- Once you’re done, click on the check icon.
- The same process applies to the other pages.
4. Customizing Your Imported HTML Page
Customizing the page is like a WYSIWYG editor.
Simply click on the element that you would like to change.
You could change the text content, font style, background and the image.
The opt-in from I have in my clone files is for ActiveCampaign.
GrooveMail is now available so you can swap out this form and use GrooveMail instead.
If you’re with a different email marketing service provider, you will need to:
- Go to “Elements”, scroll down to “Integrations” and look for your email marketing provider.
- Drag that integration element into the block where the current opt-in form is.
- You can then configure the opt-in form then press save.
- Click on “Publish” on the upper right corner with the drop down arrow.
- You can select “Publish on your domain” by adding in your custom domain URL.
- Click on “Publish” again and then you’re done!
That was super easy, wasn’t it?
Free Sales Funnel Planning Workbook
Click on the image below to download your Free Sales Funnel Planning Workbook