Why Do I Need To Delete/View My Email Leads?
Removing contacts from your lists helps you to keep your email list organized, segmented, and ensures that your contacts only receive the information they’re interested in.
What is GrooveMail?
GrooveMail is an email marketing software that has CRM functionality.
Using tags and automation, you can define unlimited rules to trigger a sequence for any particular lead.
You can also subscribe, unsubscribe, move leads from different lists, sequences or tags using GrooveMail automations.
Read more on GrooveMail here.
How To View And Delete Email Leads In GrooveMail
- Head to “Leads” and select “Leads” again.
- Now you see a scroll bar, you would need to scroll all the way forward.
- Under “Actions”, click on “View”.
- You can view your contacts what they’re tagged with, and which list they’re in.
- Then you can go back.
- Scroll all the way to the end again and click on “Actions” then “Delete”.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear, click on “Yes, delete it!”.
- That’s how to delete your Email contacts.
- Even though it’s very simple, it is often missed because you have to scroll all the way over to your right to click on “Actions” to delete it.
That’s it, guys! Make sure you grab your free sales funnel planning workbook below.
This workbook guides you through the 5 simple steps of creating simple yet seriously effective sales funnels that convert leads into sales!
Free Sales Funnel Planning Workbook
Click on the image below to download your Free Sales Funnel Planning Workbook