NOTE: GrooveFunnels has rebranded to Groove.cm.
Looking for a brutally honest and up to date GrooveFunnels review without the fluff?
From a customer who USES the platform and knows its strengths and weaknesses?
I’ve got you covered.
Now, if you’re in a hurry and want a high level summary …
Here Are 5 Key TakeAways From This Review
- Groove.cm’s Free version is still available (for now) with access to ALL apps.
- There are 19+ apps in Groove’s Platinum Lifetime deal – 8 apps are available and fully functional. 11 apps are in development and scheduled to be released by the end of 2021.
- If you need a website, sales funnel, blogging CMS, email marketing, online store, payment processor, secure membership site, video hosting, live and automated webinars, booking calendar, build quizzes and surveys… then Groove is for YOU.
- Groove’s Platinum Lifetime price will increase from $1397 to $1997 on the 1st Sept 2021. The lifetime price ENDS around Black Friday.
- It’s not an MLM or Scam – Groove has a 2-tier affiliate program which makes it looks like a MLM (it’s not). It’s a software development company with over 500K users on the platform.
Check out all my exclusive bonuses below before you sign up Groove.
Here’s the long version of Groove.cm and this GrooveFunnels review.
I’m going to approach this review in terms of the tools you should be looking in an all-in-one platform like Groove.
Since I post a tonne of helpful step-by-step Groove.cm training on my Youtube Channel, I’ve become a trusted advisor to many new Groove users.
“Being honest and ethical is more important to me than making money and this review is no different’
I was once in your position, searching for information on whether Groove.cm was right for me and worth the investment.
It is my hope that this review will help you make an informed and educated decision.
You ready? Let’s get into it.
What is Groove.cm?
Groove.cm is all-in-one marketing, sales and customer relationship management (CRM) platform with a suite of 19 apps. The Groove.cm platform allows you to:
- Create branded websites with full menu navigation
- Build landing pages and sales funnels
- Build your email list with email marketing automation
- Create unlimited shopping carts and custom order forms
- Create upsells, one-time-offers, downsells and order bumps
- Create affiliate programs for your digital and physical products
- Manage your affiliates with promotional tools
- Create and host online courses and membership sites
- Host your videos privately
- Create a blogging website
- Create lead generating surveys and quizzes
- Schedule and book appointments and meetings
- Host and schedule live and automated webinars
- Create unlimited eCommerce stores and more!
It’s MASSIVE and GroovePages (their sales funnels builder) is just ONE app within the Groove platform.
Basically, the premise is that you can run your entire online business on Groove.
Now here’s the reality of this platform…
My Groove.cm Experience – The Reality That No-One Really Speaks Of…
I’ve been using Groove.cm’s platform for over a year now.
And I’m NOT going to tell you it’s all fantastic and great.
Here’s my story – I purchased Groove’s lifetime plan in the early BETA days and my first few months of using Groove.cm was frustrating and buggy as hell.
Back in May 2020, the three apps available at that time was GroovePages, GrooveSell and GrooveAffiliate.
What you see now in your free account for GroovePages, GrooveSell and GrooveAffiliate has been totally revamped with a new user interface and more advanced features than what I had access to.
Between May to August 2020, when a new app was released on the Groove.cm platform – it was extremely buggy and required continuous updates from Groove’s developers.
For example, an app would freeze, not save and you would have to rebuild what you created.
It was a pain in the back side, I literally wasted endless nights trying to configure their apps only to have it break again.
As beta users, EVERYONE was submitting bug reports and feature requests.
And this went on for months until December 2020.
I was close to giving up and thinking I bought a dud of a software.
Fortunately with constant feedback from paid users, things began to shift in a positive direction.
In February 2021, I started noticing less bugs across all apps.
- ALL the apps started working smoothly and connecting to each other.
- Sure… there were still bugs here and there but they were ironed out quickly.
For example, GrooveSell (their shopping cart and sales app) started integrating GrooveMember (their membership site app).
This meant that membership logins were now secure unlike previously.
Then Mike Filsaime, Groove’s CEO announced at their State of Groovion 2021 presentation that:
From now on, they would only release an app when it’s working and fully functional
FINALLY… the Groove digital team started really listening to their customers and taking massive action!
They ironed out bugs more quickly…
Added more features to each app…
Provided updated video training….
And now the platform is stable and fully functional.
In a way, I wished I held onto my money and stuck with the free plan last year because the lifetime price is still the same as it is now.
But in hindsight, buying Groove in its early stages meant that I:
- received 25,000 email contacts in GrooveMail on the lifetime plan
- was able to test the apps and share Groove training on Youtube to help everyone out
Side note: I have been told by many Groove users that my Groove training on Youtube is the best, step-by-step and easy to understand videos out of all the Groove videos online.
These trainings were so helpful that they were up and running within a day! This is my way of supporting everyone who took the time to sign up to Groove using my links on this page ❤️
Luckily for you, most of the major bugs has been ironed out in 2021 and they have just completed a MAJOR update.
At this present moment which is August 2021, Groove.cm has a new user interface that is sleeker in design and faster loading.
Thank god for that because the old interface looked like it belonged in the nineties.
With a new facelift, Groove apps are stable and working extremely well now.
Your Free Groove account comes loaded with an excellent website creator, funnel builder, and powerful sales and affiliate management system now.
Pros & Cons of Groove.cm
What annoys me the most with Groovefunnels reviews found online is that they just point out the pros just to have people sign up.
I’ve test the apps, shared my findings on Youtube and I can tell you that there are definitely cons when purchasing a BETA software that people should be aware of.
- The free base plan has more than enough apps and features for you to start and grow an online business.
- GroovePages as a website and sales funnel builder is easy to use with their drag and drop editor.
- Connecting your custom domains and free SSL is easy (and you do not need to create a Cloudflare account).
- You can integrate with the most popular email marketing providers out there or use GrooveMail.
- The platinum lifetime is a incredible lifetime deal with access to ALL future apps and long term savings.
- GroovePages and GrooveBlog are fully responsive, load extremely FAST – website speed is a major SEO factor in Google’s eyes.
- GrooveMember makes it easy to sell digital products and courses in a secure members area.
- You earn 40% affiliate commission on the platinum lifetime plan for life.
- You earn 20% affiliate commission on the free base plan for life.
- By listing your products on Groove’s marketplace (like ClickBank), you can leverage their half a million user base, launch a new product and make sales.
- Regular live digital marketing is really helpful for beginners and newbies.
- The community is helpful! Every time someone posts a question, there’s always a helpful answer.
- Bugs are addressed and scheduled for updates on a regular basis.
- They take on board new feature requests from members instead of limiting what features can be added.
- It’s in BETA, can be buggy every time they update an existing app and platform. Expect minor bugs to take less than a week for those to be ironed out.
- Advanced features for apps aren’t available until the end of this year – for example, GrooveMail’s list importing feature wasn’t available straight away so a lot of people were stuck using their existing email marketing provider or using a new email marketing service.
- If you want to import your existing funnels from ClickFunnels, Kartra or other funnel builders – sorry you have to rebuild it from scratch (My advice: rebuild it because you’ll end up with much better looking designs on Groove).
- A LOT of people promoting Groove’s affiliate program without actually using the apps and giving new users a bad user experience.
- It looks like a multi-level marketing scheme or scam. At the end of the day, Groove relies on affiliate marketers to promote the software, however at its core – it’s a software development company.
- Online marketing training within Groove don’t show you how to create content, drive traffic, optimize your funnels or marketing automation.
- Weekly Groove digital present pitches from other experts can be off putting for some members but helpful to beginners. Thankfully, this has reduced and there are more updates on app developments instead.
- Support tickets are not answered quickly enough…. although they recently hired more staff to accommodate this. My tip: Use the live chat during their business hours to troubleshoot technical issues right then and there.
What is the Groove Lifetime Deal?
The Lifetime deal is the platinum plan and gives you access to 19+ apps FOR LIFE.
There are so many apps promised in the lifetime plan that sometimes I wonder if they can deliver all the apps on time.
By investing in the platinum lifetime plan, you will be saving $17,506+ in marketing software subscription fees every year and you own the platform for LIFE.
Once Groove goes out of BETA, they switch to a monthly pricing model.
Originally, they planned for 4 monthly pricing plans:
Now, there will only be 2 monthly pricing plans when they come out of BETA – the Silver & Platinum monthly plan.
If you’re wondering how Groove are able to offer this once-in-a-lifetime deal, then watch this video from Mike Filsaime (CEO of Groove).
Here’s a quick summary of the Platinum Lifetime Deal:
|✅ Lifetime Access to 19+ Apps||✅ All Groove Apps Future Updates|
|✅ Lifetime Access to GrooveSell||✅ Lifetime Access to GrooveAffiliate|
|✅ Lifetime Access to GroovePages PRO||✅ Unlimited Sales Funnels|
|✅ Unlimited Custom Domains and Websites||✅ Unlimited Hosting and Bandwidth|
|✅ Lifetime Access to GrooveMail||✅ 10,000 Email Contacts In GrooveMail|
|✅ Lifetime Access to GrooveMember||✅ Unlimited Membership Sites|
|✅ Lifetime Access to GrooveVideo||✅ Lifetime 100 GB of Video uploads|
|✅ Lifetime Access to Email Buyers||✅ Lifetime Access to Email Affiliates|
|✅ Lifetime GrooveKart for eCommerce||✅ Unlimited GrooveKart Stores|
|✅ GrooveWebinars Live Webinars||✅ GrooveWebinars Automated Webinars|
|✅ GroovePages Shopify App||✅ Affiliate Program Upgrade|
|✅ 40% affiliate commissions on referrals for LIFE||✅ 10% affiliate commissions on 2nd Tier referrals for LIFE|
|✅ Lifetime Free VIP Tickets to GrooveKon™ conference||✅ Lifetime Free LIVE IN-PERSON workshops throughout the year|
There’s a lot to digest so I’m going to give you a high level summary of what I like and don’t like for each app:
Website, landing page and sales funnel builder software
- Unlimited websites and sales funnels
- Professional designed blocks and elements to help you create pages fast
- Blocks with direct response copy to help you design high converting pages and funnels
- Unlimited custom domains
- Unlimited bandwidth and hosting
- Easy to use, drag and drop editor
- Unlimited sharefunnels
- Included in lifetime deal
- Responsive editor and configuring elements can be a bit frustrating sometimes (it’s good for designers who like to control every element)
GroovePages is a fast and easy to use excellent website and funnel builder.
The best part is that you can build up to 3 websites or funnel projects for FREE and publish it on your own custom domain without having to upgrade to the lifetime plan.
It took 2 hours or so of learning to get use to the app, however it’s a simple drag and drop editor that will allow you to create stunning website designs and responsive sales funnels to sell online.
You can connect and publish your own custom domains and SSL via Groove without having to use Cloudflare.
The ability to create unlimited websites and funnels on the lifetime plan makes it a good long term investment as pricing for builders start at $197/month and more.
That’s $2364 / year in savings for LIFE and it comes with professionally designed website and funnel templates.
GroovePages alone as a sales funnel builder is worth the price of GrooveFunnels lifetime deal.
If you’re used to using ClickFunnels and Kartra, then you’ll be familiar with the elements and the drag and drop editor and it won’t take you long to get up and running.
I would say sign up to the free account, test it and you’ll be surprised at how fast and easy it is to use.
Powerful shopping cart and sales management platform
- Unlimited shopping carts and checkouts
- Create upsells, OTOs, downsells and order bumps
- You can customize oder forms with your own brand colors, allow people to choose their own username and passwords.
- Create affiliate programs and social proof of purchases when someone visits your sales page.
- Accommodates multiple currencies
- Build custom checkout and order forms with different price points and layouts
- Create coupons and discount codes for products
- In-depth reporting of sales, refunds, re-bills etc
- Export customer contacts and emails in csv file
- Included in lifetime deal
- It used to be 2-step order forms but now you can configure your order form in one or multi-steps!
Can’t complain much with GrooveSell.
Where else can you get a fully fledged shopping cart, sales and affiliate management platform absolutely FREE?
It’s at par with SamCart, ThriveCart and other paid shopping cart platforms.
GrooveSell allows you to create unlimited products with the ability to list your products in Groove’s marketplace.
It’s like a mini Clickbank where vendors can list their products and attract affiliates.
This also means you can create unlimited affiliate program for all the products you create within GrooveSell and attract affiliates through their marketplace.
GrooveSell is available, fully functional and best of all, your free account comes with the full edition of GrooveSell and lifetime upgrades.
Cloud Based Affiliate Management Software
- Unlimited affiliate programs
- Create affiliate promo tools and dedicated links for specific landing pages and funnels
- Allows affiliates to add their own bonuses
- Create affiliate Leaderboards
- Assign specific commission rates for top affiliates
- Affiliate tracking and conversions
- In-depth reporting of all transactions, sub affiliates, earning reports and payment history
- Included in lifetime deal
- Reporting interface can be improved (too much scrolling over on the right)
- Payouts to affiliate aren’t sync to your payment gateway (coming soon with GrooveSell Plus)
What I like most about GrooveAffiliate is that you can create an affiliate program whilst setting up your products in GrooveSell.
Once you’re done setting up your products and affiliate program, you can leverage an army of affiliates within the Groove community.
By listing your products in their Groove Marketplace, you instantly tap into their 500,000 user base and have people signing up to your affiliate program and making sales.
There are advanced features that allow your affiliates to issue bonuses and track their conversions by dropping their advertising conversion codes (but you can turn those features off too).
What I don’t like? Affiliate payouts aren’t automated and they can improve the affiliate reporting area where you don’t have to keep scrolling to the right to see data.
Looking forward to GrooveSell plus (coming soon) where they will handle all affiliate payouts so that you don’t need to manually push out payments.
Email Marketing & Automation Platform
- Add up to 10,000 email contacts on the lifetime plan
- Unlimited email lists and forms
- Unlimited tags and segments
- Unlimited email broadcasts, autoresponders and sequences campaigns
- Create email marketing automations of IF and THEN rules
- Monitor leads and block specific contacts
- Schedule for a cleaner and modern interface update by August 2021
- SMS is coming soon with the ability to text message contacts
- Included in lifetime deal
- No Free email hosting. You will need to create a free business domain and add it as a email sender in settings.
- GrooveMail is temporary on halt but they are warming up their servers and it should be back on in September 2021.
GrooveMail is modelled after ActiveCampaign with 10,000 email contacts on the lifetime plan but it comes with marketing automations to other apps.
To have 10,000 contacts /month on ActiveCampaign, you’re looking at $599 per month!
On the free plan, you can only add up to 500 contacts.
Mike Filsaime mentioned on the latest Groovathon that lifetime paid members will have their 10k contact limit increased to 50K (although it is yet to be confirmed).
You’ll be able to create lists, forms, tags and segments like most email marketing providers.
What I like the most is that their email marketing automation is integrated with GrooveSell and GrooveMember.
So if someone purchases a product in GrooveSell, you can add an automation to have people added to specific membership.
Or trigger an onboarding email sequence in GrooveMail to follow up with customers.
They plan to have SMS messaging by the end of 2021 which is great for local businesses, coaches and consultants who want to follow up with their leads via mobile.
GrooveMail is currently on halt as they warm up their servers and is expected to roll out by August 2021.
Online Course Hosting & Membership Platform
- Create unlimited memberships sites
- Create multiple tiers with different price points
- Assign different access levels and price points
- Drip content time-release schedule
- Upload pdf, mp3, png, jpg etc to host files
- Create a course portal with single sign on for all courses
- Connect to custom domain name
- Membership sites are mobile responsive
- Disable membership access for specific users
- Included in lifetime deal
- Lacks membership themes and branded colors but coming soon in August 2021
What gets me excited with GrooveMember is that you add prospects and customers to different membership levels within GrooveSell and GrooveMail marketing automation.
The long awaited mobile responsiveness is now here so your students can learn and consume content on the go.
You can also host your membership sites and courses on your own custom domain name for complete branding.
What I don’t like? The membership area has a fixed content layout and no membership theme.
However the interface is scheduled to be revamped in August with new membership themes so that it looks even better than Teachable.
Learning management systems like Thinkific, Kajabi, Teachable charge $49 to $197 per month depending on the number of students and features integrations.
This all adds up, saving you thousands per year plus you can create unlimited membership sites on the lifetime plan!
In fact, in your free account – you’ll get access to my bonus GrooveFunnels quick-start training that covers how to set up GrooveMember for an online course step-by-step.
Private Video Hosting & Video Analytics
- Upload, host and track private videos
- Responsive video sizes
- Mute videos on start, autoplay on load and show video titles
- Add an “optin to unlock” videos – great for list building and lead generation
- Add CTA banners and text overlays on your video
- Customization of video control player to your own branded colors
- Connect to Amazon s3 and 3rd party storage
- Analytics of impressions, unique views, total finished and watch time.
- 100GB of video content for life
- Needs more detailed video analytics
- Is not integrated with GrooveMember yet and you have to manually add a video embed code
GrooveVideo has improved a bit since its release and you can embed your videos on to any page online.
You can now change the video control colors to your own brand color instead of using Groove’s pink color.
What I don’t like about GrooveVideo is their limited analytics and there is no direct integration with GrooveMember.
For now you have to use a video embed code from GrooveVideo in order to embed that video in GrooveMember.
It does however integrate with GroovePages which connects to your video storage using a video element.
There will be future updates where you can trigger actions based on viewer behaviors, such as viewing all or part of a video etc.
Other than that, you’re saving 100GB in video hosting on the lifetime plan instead of using Wistia or Vimeo.
Start and Launch Your Own Blog
- Unlimited GrooveBlogs
- Loads extremely fast
- Easy to use and create blog posts
- Add links to your social media profiles
- Custom domain integration – connect your blog to your own domain name
- Embed Ad tracking codes for monetization
- Embed Tracking codes and ad pixels
- Included in Lifetime deal
- Limited advanced SEO features
GrooveBlog was released in February 2021 and on the lifetime deal, you can create unlimited blogs.
It’s a light weight and fast loading blogging platform that is ideal for those who do light blogging at this stage.
If you like to monetize your blog with ads, there’s a section to add your ads codes in the headers, footers and side bar of your blog.
Plus a separate section to add any google analytics codes, ad tracking or pixel codes.
What I don’t like? limited SEO features and no plugins so it’s not that great for those who are into technical SEO.
So if your website is on WordPress with high domain authority…
Have lots of pages and posts ranking on Google, and a lot of backlinks…
Then keep using WordPress (this is what I do as I prefer more analytics and SEO features).
I would use GrooveBlog and GroovePages to start fresh on new smaller niche sites and keep using WordPress for older established websites.
TIP: It’s great as a web 2.0 content syndication to obtain backlinks.
On the plus side, you can save $150/year on WordPress hosting.
All-In-One eCommerce Platform
- Import and migrate your Shopify store in minutes
- Caters for print on demand and dropshipping stores
- Customize your store and product pages for higher conversion instead of a fixed theme layout
- Add CTA banners on your video
- In-built apps like quizzes, product reviews, spin wheels, live chat, coupons and more for free
- Integrates with the most popular payment gateways
- Unlimited GrooveKart stores
- Bigger learning curve to using GrooveKart than Shopify
Having used Shopify, I find that there is a bigger learning curve to using GrooveKart.
Since GrooveKart has so many features and customizations, it’s not as newbie friendly as Shopify.
However those who have strong experienced in dropshipping and print on demand stores will appreciate the ability to create a customized product landing page for higher conversions.
Plus they have in-built apps that you would normally have to purchase separately on Shopify so you’re saving more money in terms of monthly app subscriptions.
I would use GrooveKart to test and validate new products quickly especially when you’re dropshipping or testing a new print on demand product without having to modify your existing eCommerce or Shopify store.
GrooveKart has gone through several iterations and you can expect future updates to be similar to Shopify.
I did not buy GrooveFunnels lifetime for GrooveKart but I suggest you play around with it as the free account comes with unlimited GrooveKart stores.
- Currently available but in a sandbox environment.
- There’s still a few bugs they need to iron out in relation to video duration.
- They have a polls feature that presets the percentages and you can also share the result during the webinar.
- You can set up canned responses to common questions
- Similar to StealthWebinar or EverWebinar
- Coming soon features are:
- Schedule automated webinars on a recurring basis or specific dates
- Turn your live webinar into an evergreen webinar with ONE click
- Get stats on chats, watch time and drop-offs
- Pre-design webinar landing page templates
- Integration with GrooveMail for webinar reminders
- AVAILABLE NOW but in sandbox mode – out of Sandbox by END OF AUGUST 2021.
GrooveProof™ – Social Proof
- Similar to Provely’s social proof platform.
- This allows you to create customizable pop-up notifications on your landing and sales pages.
- Use these proof pop-ups to encouraging visitors to follow the actions of your those who have gone before them.
- Customize heading text, title colors and background colors.
- Display visitor names, location and Gravatar icons in your pop-up.
- Social proof pop-ups can increase conversion rates by 250%.
- AVAILABLE NOW in GrooveSell.
Chatmatic™ – Messenger Marketing
- The newest addition to the Groove’s platform with their purchase of Chatmatic.
- Up to 250 messenger subscribers
- Unlimited Messenger Pages
- Access to Agency Accelerator
- Pre-built Messenger Templates
- Build your messenger subscriber list
- AVAILABLE NOW
GrooveWebinars Live™ (coming soon)
- Similar to WebinarJam and GotoWebinar but better
- Viewing options: Show your screen, or camera, or both!
- Handle multiple presenters
- Video or audio Q&A for viewers
- Full pre-design webinar landing page templates
- Secure rooms so no one else can access it without registering.
- Integrates with GrooveMail for webinar reminders and the entire GrooveFunnels system
- Coming in SEPTEMBER 2021.
GrooveWebinars Streaming™ (coming soon)
- Similar to Streamyard’s live streaming studio in your browser.
- Stream to multiple platforms simultaneously works with Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Show viewer comments on screen, answer their questions and connect to your audience
- Add call to actions within your broadcast
- Brand your live stream with your own logo and brand colors
- No downloads required, stream right in your browser
- Coming in SEPTEMBER 2021.
GrooveDesk™ (coming soon)
- This is the built-in help desk like Zendesk with a robust ticketing system.
- GrooveDesk will be integrated into GrooveSell so you can access a customer’s full profile, transaction history, and billing actions (refunds, cancellations, discount coupons, etc.) right from within the help desk ticket.
- Embed your frequently-used replies with a click of your mouse inside of GrooveDesk.
- GrooveDesk stores every conversation in the cloud so you can retrieve and download them at any time.
- Email integration with GrooveMail
- Coming in OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2021.
GrooveCalendar™ (coming soon)
- GrooveCalendars allows you to schedule meetings and sell consultations
- Real-time booking management so, if a customer books a particular time slot, it will block it for all other user
- Set a series of events or recurring appointments with email and text reminders.
- If you are a consultant offering one-to-one sessions with your customers, then add you can integrate with GrooveSell and charge for payments.
- Create a calendar for every business model – consultant model, recurring class model, gym subscription model, and live event model
- GrooveCalendar sends instant updates to your Google Calendar so it’s always in sync
- Get reminder notifications for registration confirmation, pre and post-event notifications, cancellations and rescheduling
- Block out specific dates that you don’t want to work because who wants to work on public holidsays
- Integrates with GrooveMail so you can set up automated follow-up email sequences
- Coming in OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2021.
GrooveSurvey & GrooveQuiz™ (coming soon)
- Create engaging surveys with multiple choice options to identify your next product, service, or content topic to focus on
- Create fun interactive quizzes for lead generation or customer acquisition.
- All responses become part of your lead record and integrated with GrooveMail for email followup
- Build your email list or customer database with surveys and quizzes.
- Coming In OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2021.
All 19+ apps and future developments are included in the GrooveFunnels Platinum Lifetime Offer
You basically OWN the GrooveFunnels platform and become a backer of the project.
Now let’s talk pricing and payment options.
Groove.cm Lifetime Price & Payment Options
So, how much does Groove.cm lifetime cost?
Presently, there are only 2 payment options for their lifetime packages:
- 5 monthly payments of $497
- OR one-time payment of $1397
Both payment options will give you lifetime access to all current apps, future apps and feature upgrades.
Groove’s Price Increase 2021
Groove.cm plans to increase their platinum lifetime price from $1397 to $1997.
Here’s a summary of what was mentioned in their latest State of Groovion (11th June 2021) regarding price increases:
- The first lifetime price will increase from $1397 to either: $1497 or $1997 (I’m 98% sure they will increase the price to $1997) by the end of August or 1st September 2021.
- This price increase will last up to Black Friday or Thanks Giving 2021 (there could be a second price increase leading up to this date)
- Lifetime Price officially ENDS around 25th/26th November and this is your last chance to purchase all the Groove apps for life.
- They plan to switch to monthly pricing with two plans only: $99 per month and $299 per month around Jan 2022.
- The Free plan limits may be reduced 1 custom domain instead of 3 (you really should sign up to the Free account now before they change their mind)
Groove.cm Platform Software Comparison
Here’s a pricing comparison table of Groove apps vs with similar software providers.
The below figures are yearly savings of comparable software subscriptions.
I usually stay away from offers that include so many apps.
Because they’re usually inferior version of leading competitors.
Are the current apps good so far? Yes with new feature updates on a regular basis.
As for their future apps, it’s my hope that they develop robust apps and not half baked ones – only time will tell.
Why I Upgraded To The Platinum Lifetime Offer
It’s should be pretty obvious by now on why I upgraded.
To save on monthly and yearly subscriptions of various marketing software and tools for life.
Yes… I’m taking a bit of a gamble on the hope that Groove will develop all their apps (but they’ve delivered to date).
I could have signed up to the free plan and just use the their free sales funnel builder, sales and affiliate management software.
In fact, I nearly made the jump over to Kartra until I stumbled upon GrooveFunnels.
I bought the lifetime deal mainly for GroovePages Pro, GrooveSell, GrooveBlog, GrooveMail’s 25,000 email contacts and unlimited GrooveMember sites.
By the way, they’ve changed the lifetime plan and now you only get 10,000 email contacts in GrooveMail.
This serves my purpose of developing niche sites, sales funnels and email marketing.
Your business goals will be different to mine and you will have to test drive the apps to determine whether it’s right for you.
Here’s a screenshot of my Groovefunnels / Groove.cm Platinum Lifetime purchase receipt in case you’re wondering if this is a real review.
When Does Groove.cm’s Lifetime END?
Mike Filsaime, the CEO of Groove said they they won’t be out of BETA until all the apps are released.
As stated in their July 2021 Groovathon event, they plan to END the lifetime price in late November 2021 ( approx date).
Is Groove.cm / GrooveFunnels Worth It?
Given that Groove.cm is still in BETA, it’s ONLY worth it if you view the lifetime deal as a long term investment.
If you asked me 8 months ago whether it was worth it, I would have prematurely said “give it a miss” and hold on to your wallet.
Most people buy Groove.cm / GrooveFunnels expecting everything to work smoothly from the get go.
Unfortunately this won’t be the case with a BETA software so expect for it to have bugs.
In fact, be prepared for it since they are rolling out new apps over the coming months.
YES, it is the longest BETA I’ve ever seen a platform go through but when you think about it logically – they are developing 19 apps on ONE platform.
You can’t iron out all bugs in a year when you have so many apps.
But rest assured that they will finally go out of BETA by the end of this year and these glitches will come to an end.
This is the reason why they’re offering 19+ apps for a low one-time payment.
If everything was working well like ClickFunnels, you would be paying $297 per month instead of a one-time payment of $1397 for lifetime access.
Six months will fly by fast and before you know it, it’s January 2022 and all 19 apps have been developed.
Where else can you get a lifetime sales funnel builder plus 19+ apps that’s integrated in an all-in-one marketing platform at a massively discount price?
You can literally run your entire online business on GrooveFunnels without having to buy separate software and subscriptions once they are out of beta.
Over the coming months, Groove will become a full fledged marketing, sales and customer relationship management platform with viral marketing features that you won’t find on ClickFunnels.
Just remember that software evolves over time, it’s not static.
I have personally witness Groove’s evolution and how they have improved their apps over the last year despite being skeptical in the beginning.
To be honest, you’re getting the better end of the stick – there is more training and support available now than before and it’s only going to get better from here.
I hope I’ve been transparent enough in this GrooveFunnels review so that you can purchase Groove with confidence and realistic expectations.
Groove.cm Lifetime FAQs
When Will All The Groove Apps Be Available?
All the apps are rolled out by the end of 2021 or early 2022 as they transition out of BETA. The date for each app is mentioned above.
Who is the team behind GrooveDigital?
The founders of GrooveDigital is Mike Filsaime, John Cornetta, Mattijs Naus and Matt Serralta.
Mike Filsaime: Mike is best known for Butterfly marketing which is responsible for the many advanced marketing strategies you see today. He has generated over $125 million dollars in running successful software companies like WebinarJam, EverWebinar, and PayDotCom. He has a wealth of knowledge in internet marketing, e-commerce, and software development.
John Cornetta: John’s e-Commerce stores generate over 6-figures per month and he’s the man behind GrooveKart. His mission is to make GrooveKart easier to use and a more affordable solution to other e-commerce software online.
Matt Serralta: Matt is the architect of GrooveKart, has more than 10 years of senior and executive-level management experience in executive operations, sales, P&L, and the field of e-commerce. Former COO of Prestashop as well as a former consultant for Office Depot. Matt Brings years of e-commerce marketing and development experience to GrooveKart.
Mattijs Naus: Matt is the CTO at GroovePages, a hardcore developer with extensive experience in website creators, pages builders, and apps development. He also has experience in running an agency and has a deep understanding of the digital marketing industry and the problems entrepreneurs and digital marketers face.
Is there a discount for Groove.cm?
No. The GrooveFunnels Lifetime Deal is heavily discounted and expires approx by 1st September and you’re receiving additional bonuses when you upgrade through my link.
What will Groove.cm pricing be after the Lifetime Price Ends?
After GrooveFunnels comes out of beta, it switches to a monthly pricing model. Pricing starts at $99/month on the SilverPlan and $299/month on the Platinum Plan. They plan to have two monthly plans however that may change to three month plans later on.
What else do I need to purchase after Groove Lifetime?
Will I be able to import funnels and can I create sharefunnels?
Yes to both and it’s now available. To import funnels, just paste the URL into GroovePages and the builder will import all text, images and hyperlinks with minor configurations.
However you will have to embed a code on your existing funnel to prove that you own the site. To share funnels with other Groove users, just send them the share link ( I have a video of this on my Youtube channel)
Will GroovePages have split-testing?
Yes. According to their development schedule, split testing will be available in late August 2021 for GroovePages
What will GrooveFunnels integrate with?
GrooveFunnels will integrate with over 20 email platforms, at least 7 membership software platforms, Zapier, Funnelytics and many more.
Does Groove.cm have FREE SSL?
Yes, you can connect and publish your domain by adding Groove’s name servers to your domain registry. Once the name servers are propagated, your DNS records and SSL certificate will be managed with Groove.cm.
Can I white label GroovePages?
No, however they have a offer for you to purchase the code for GroovePages recently.
Can I use Groove for my digital Agency?
Yes, there will be an agency feature released later in 2021 with team and staff logins.
How many funnels can I create on GrooveFunnels free plan?
Three websites or funnels with three custom domain names. So if you create a website with 3 funnels in that one website, that still counts as one funnel as long as it’s on the same domain name.
Can I have a custom domain with my GrooveMember site?
Yes, there is custom domain integration with GrooveMember so you can now host your membership or course site on your own domain. Check my Youtube channel for training on how to do this.
Is GrooveFunnels Really Free?
YES! Your account is free for life, not a free trial, not 14 or 30 Days for Life! They don’t even ask for a credit card and you get access to ALL the apps on the platform. There are however limits to each app but it’s more than enough to get you started on building your online business.
Which currencies are available when I create a product?
Yes, when you create a product in GrooveSell you can select the following currencies: USD, GBP, CAD, AUD, NZD, EUR, SEK, SGD, BRL, MXN, PHP, INR, MYR, PLN, BGN & DKK. More currencies are scheduled to be added.
Can I set up a affiliate program for my course or product?
Yes, you create an affiliate program when you’re setting up a product in GrooveSell. Head to my Youtube channel and search for GrooveSell tutorial and you will see that the option of adding an affiliate program is part of setting up a funnel.
Is Groove a Scam?
No. There are a lot of affiliates promoting Groove so you will see many differing opinions on the platform. Groove did have a rocky start however they ironed out all bugs and their apps are fully functional and better than ever.
For those who have asked me why I’m promoting Groove.cm:
Since I’m using the platform and supporting users by solving problems and creating a bunch of step-by-step training on Youtube…
Promoting Groove is a way of recouping the time and effort it takes to making these valuable videos for free while I work on my own projects.
Thanks for reading my GrooveFunnels review and be sure to check out my bonuses below.
Groove.cm | GrooveFunnels Review Verdict
Comparing Groove.cm to ClickFunnels is like comparing apples to oranges. It does much more than “funnels”. The lifetime deal includes access to 19+ apps and is your one stop platform for online marketing and sales. MY VERDICT: If you can deal with minor bugs until they go out of BETA (6 months left) then… Groove.cm / GrooveFunnels is INCREDIBLE offer that you will end up kicking yourself for not taking it up. The Free plan is also valuable as you would normally pay $99 per month to access something like GroovePages, GrooveSell and GrooveAffiliate.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: SaaS
Application Category: Sales Funnel Builder, Website Creator, Affiliate Management , Webinar Software, Video Hosting, Membership Software, Sales Platform, Email Marketing, E-Commerce Platform, Membership Software, Survey Builder, Quiz Software