NOTE: GrooveFunnels has rebranded to Groove.cm and is also referred to as Groove CRM
Looking for a brutally honest and up to date Groove.cm review without the fluff?
From a customer who uses the platform and knows its strengths and weaknesses?
I’ve got you covered.
If you’re in a hurry, here’s 6 key takeaways from this Groove.cm / GrooveFunnels review:
1. The FREE version is still available (for now).
2. GrooveFunnels is now called Groove.cm – because it’s more than just a sales funnel builder.
3. Groove is suitable for most online businesses – If you need to build a website or want to generate leads and sales using a sales funnel, then Groove is for you.
Here are some businesses that will benefit from using Groove:
- Beginners entrepreneurs and new online businesses:
- ClickFunnels charges $297 per month to access their sales funnel builder and affiliate management suite. This is available in your free Groove.cm account with 3 free custom domains.
- Course creators and membership site owners:
- Learning management systems like Thinkific, Kajabi, Teachable charge $49 to $197 per month depending on how many students you have.
- Agency owners and digital marketing consultants:
- Agency owners will benefit from unlimited website design, funnel creation and implementation services.
- eCommerce owners, dropshipping and POD stores:
- You can create unlimited eCommerce stores and import from Shopify in minutes. Save $79 per month and lower transaction fees.
- Coaches and consultants:
- Whether your a business, sales, health, marketing, life coach or consultant, you’ll need funnels, email marketing, membership hosting and automations software. Save $297 per month.
- Affiliate and joint venture managers:
- Groove has a robust sales and affiliate management system that allows you to create and manage affiliate programs. Save $1788 per year on similar software.
4. There are 19+ apps included in the Groove.cm lifetime deal:
- 8 apps are currently available and fully functional: This includes GroovePages, GrooveSell, GrooveAffiliate, GrooveMail, GrooveMember, GrooveVideo, GrooveBlog and GrooveKart.
- 12 apps are in development and scheduled to be released by the end of 2021.
5. The platinum lifetime price is increasing – from $1397 to $2497. Mike Filsaime has stated in their latest state of Groovion that the lifetime price will be increasing to $1497 sometime in late August 2021 (however the date keeps changing)
6. It is not an MLM or Scam – Groove has a two tier affiliate program which makes it look like a MLM (it’s not). It’s a legitimate software company with over 100,000 paid lifetime users on the platform.
Sign up to your free account below to receive all the exclusive bonuses I created just for you.
Now that we got that out of the way, here’s my full Groove.cm review with all the nitty gritty details.
I’m going to approach this review in terms of questions asked.
Since I post a tonne of helpful step-by-step Groove CRM training on my Youtube channel, I’ve become a trusted advisor to many new Groove users.
I was once in your position when I was searching for information on Groove.cm and it’s my hope that this review will help you make an informed decision.
Table of contents
- What is Groove.cm CRM?
- My Groove.cm Experience
- What Are The Pros & Cons of Groove?
- What is the Groove CRM Lifetime Deal?
- GrooveWebinars Automated™ (coming soon)
- GrooveWebinars Live™ (coming soon)
- GrooveWebinars Streaming™ (coming soon)
- GrooveDesk™ (coming soon)
- GrooveCalendar™ (coming soon)
- GrooveSurvey & GrooveQuiz™ (coming soon)
- GrooveFunnels Pricing, Payment Options & Price Increase
- GrooveFunnels Software Pricing Comparison
- Why I Upgraded To Groove’s Platinum Lifetime Offer
- When Does Groove.cm’s Lifetime Expire?
- Is Groove.cm Worth It?
- Groove.cm Lifetime FAQs
You ready? Let’s get into it.
What is Groove.cm CRM?
Groove.cm is all-in-one marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) platform with a suite of 19+ apps. The Groove.cm platform allows you to:
- create branded websites with full menu navigation
- build landing pages and sales funnels
- build your email list with marketing automation
- create unlimited shopping carts and custom order forms
- create upsells, downsells and order bumps
- create affiliate programs for your products and services
- manage your affiliates with promotional tools
- create and host online courses and membership sites
- host your videos privately
- start and create a blog
- create unlimited eCommerce Store and more
It’s MASSIVE and GroovePages (their sales funnels builder) is just ONE app within the Groove CRM platform.
Basically, the premise is that you can run your entire online business on Groove.
Now here’s the reality of this platform…
My Groove.cm Experience – The Reality That No-one Really Speaks Of…
I’ve been using Groove.cm’s platform for over a year now.
And I’m NOT going to tell you it’s all fantastic and great.
Here’s my story – I purchased Groove’s lifetime plan in the early BETA days and my first few months of using Groove.cm was frustrating and buggy as hell.
Back in May 2020, the three apps available at that time was GroovePages, GrooveSell and GrooveAffiliate.
What you see now in your free account for GroovePages, GrooveSell and GrooveAffiliate has been totally revamped with more features than what I had access to.
Between May to August 2020, when a new app was released on the Groove.cm platform – it was buggy and required continuous updates from Groove’s developers.
For example, an app would freeze, not save and you would have to rebuild what you created.
It was a pain in the back side and this went on for months until December 2020.
As beta users, everyone was submitting bug reports and feature requests.
I was close to giving up and thinking I bought a dud of a software.
However with constant feedback from paid users, things started shifting in a positive direction.
In February 2021, I started noticing less bugs across all apps.
- ALL the apps started working smoothly and connecting to each other.
- Sure, there were still bugs here and there but they were ironed out quickly.
For example, GrooveSell (their shopping cart and sales app) started integrating GrooveMember (their membership site app).
This meant that membership logins were now secure unlike previously.
Then Mike Filsaime, Groove’s CEO announced at their State of Groovion 2021 presentation that:
From now on, they would only release an app when it’s working and fully functional
Finally the Groove digital team started really listening to their customers and taking massive action!
They ironed out bugs more quickly, added more features and now the platform is much more stable.
In a way, I wished I held onto my money and stuck with the free plan last year because the lifetime price is still the same as it is now.
But in hindsight, buying Groove in its early stages meant that I:
- received 25,000 email contacts in GrooveMail on the lifetime plan
- was able to test the apps and document my learnings on Youtube to help everyone out
Luckily for you, most of the major bugs have been ironed out in 2021 and they are scheduled for another MAJOR update.
At this present moment which is the 14th June 2021, Groove.cm is rolling out a new platform interface that is faster loading and sleeker in design.
Thank god for that because the old interface looked like it belonged in the nineties.
Despite the platform going through a facelift – the apps are stable, a few minor bugs but working well now.
Your Free Groove account comes loaded with an excellent website creator, funnel builder, and powerful sales and affiliate management system.
Pros & Cons of Groove.cm
What annoys me the most Groovefunnels reviews found online is that they just point out the pros.
I’ve used the apps and I can tell you that there are definitely cons when purchasing a BETA software that people should be aware of.
- The free base plan has more than enough apps and features for you to start and grow an online business
- GroovePages as a website and sales funnel builder is easy to use with their drag and drop editor
- There is one-click integrations to connect your domains with SSL (you no longer need to use Cloudflare)
- You can integrate with the most popular email marketing providers
- The platinum lifetime is a incredible lifetime deal with access to all future apps and long term savings
- GroovePages and GrooveBlog load extremely fast, SEO friendly and fully responsive
- GrooveMember makes it easy to sell digital products and online courses in a secure members area
- You earn 40% affiliate commission on the platinum lifetime plan for life
- You earn 20% affiliate commission on the free base plan for life
- By listing your products on Groove’s marketplace (like ClickBank), you can leverage their half a million user base, launch a new product and make sales
- Regular live digital marketing is really helpful for beginners
- The community is helpful! Every time someone posts a question, there’s always a helpful answer
- Bugs are addressed and scheduled for updates
- They take on board new feature requests from members instead of limiting what features can be added.
- It’s in BETA, can be buggy every time they update an existing app. Since they update apps regularly, you’ll find minor bugs and it take around two weeks for those to be ironed out.
- Advanced features for apps aren’t available until the end of this year – for example, GrooveMail’s list importing feature wasn’t available straight away so a lot of people were stuck using their existing email marketing provider or use a new email marketing service
- If you are planning to import your funnels from ClickFunnels, Kartra or other funnel builders, it’s harder to import as these companies block Groove’s IP as they don’t want users leaving. My advice, rebuild it because you can make much better looking designs on Groove.
- A LOT of people promoting Groove’s affiliate program without actually using the apps. They can’t keep up with all the Groove changes and giving people a bad user experience.
- It looks like a multi-level marketing scheme or scam when it’s not. At the end of the day, Groove relies on affiliate marketers to promote the software, however at it’s core – it’s a software development company.
- Online marketing training within Groove don’t show you how to create content, drive traffic, optimize your funnels and marketing automation.
- Weekly Groove digital present pitches from other experts can be off putting for some members but helpful to beginners. I usually ignore their weekly pitches and just focus on the apps updates.
- Support tickets are not answered quickly although they recently hired more staff to accommodate this. My tip: Use the live chat during their business hours to troubleshoot technical issues.
What is the Groove CRM Lifetime Deal?
The Lifetime deal is the platinum plan and gives you access to 19+ apps for life.
There are so many apps promised in the lifetime plan that sometimes I wonder if they can deliver all the apps on time.
By investing in the platinum lifetime plan, you will be saving $17,506+ in marketing software subscription fees every year and you own the platform for life.
Once Groove goes out of BETA, they switch to a monthly pricing model.
They previously planned to release 4 monthly pricing models:
UPDATE: They will only be adding 2 monthly pricing plans after they come out of beta – Silver & Platinum monthly plan only.
If you’re wondering how Groove are able to offer this once-in-a-lifetime deal, then watch this video from Mike Filsaime (CEO of Groove).
Here’s a quick summary of the Platinum Lifetime Deal:
|✔ Lifetime Access to 19+ Apps||✔ All GrooveFunnels Future Updates|
|✔ Lifetime Access to GrooveSell||✔ Lifetime Access to GrooveAffiliate|
|✔ Lifetime Access to GroovePages PRO||✔ Unlimited Sales Funnels|
|✔ Unlimited Custom Domains and Websites||✔ Unlimited Hosting and Bandwidth|
|✔ Lifetime Access to GrooveMail||✔ 10,000 Email Contacts In GrooveMail|
|✔ Lifetime Access to GrooveMember||✔ Unlimited Membership Sites|
|✔ Lifetime Access to GrooveVideo||✔ Lifetime 100 GB of Video uploads|
|✔ Lifetime Access to Email Buyers||✔ Lifetime Access to Email Affiliates|
|✔ Lifetime GrooveKart for eCommerce||✔ Unlimited GrooveKart Stores|
|✔ GrooveWebinars Live Webinars||✔ GrooveWebinars Automated Webinars|
|✔ GroovePages Shopify App||✔ Affiliate Program Upgrade|
|✔ 40% affiliate commissions on referrals for LIFE||✔ 10% affiliate commissions on 2nd Tier referrals for LIFE|
|✔ Lifetime Free VIP Tickets to GrooveKon™ conference||✔ Lifetime Free LIVE IN-PERSON workshops throughout the year|
That’s a lot to digest, so here’s a summary of the pros and cons of each app in the lifetime plan:
Website, landing page and sales funnel builder software
✔ Unlimited websites and sales funnels
✔ Unlimited custom domains
✔ Unlimited bandwidth and hosting
✔ Easy to use, drag and drop editor
✔ Unlimited sharefunnels
✔ Included in lifetime deal
✘ Responsive editor and configuring elements can be a bit frustrating sometimes (it’s good for designers who like to control every element)
GroovePages is a pretty good website and page builder, it’s free for anyone wishing to get started.
It took a day of learning to get use to app, however it’s a relatively simple drag and drop editor once you dig into it.
You can now add custom domains and SSL via Groove without having to create a cloudflare account.
The ability to create unlimited websites and funnels on the lifetime plan makes it a good long term investment as pricing for comparable page builders start at $197/month and more.
That’s $2364 / year in savings and it comes with professionally designed website and funnel templates.
GroovePages alone as a sales funnel builder is worth the price of GrooveFunnels lifetime deal.
If you’re used to using ClickFunnels and Kartra, then you’ll be familiar with the elements and the drag and drop editor.
I would say sign up to the free account, test it and in time you will see new improvements.
Powerful shopping cart and sales management platform
✔ Unlimited shopping carts and checkouts
✔ Create upsells, downsells and order bumps
✔ You can customize oder forms with your own brand colors, allow people to choose their own username and passwords.
✔ Create affiliate programs and social proof of purchases
✔ Accommodates multiple currencies
✔ Create coupons and discount codes for products
✔ Export customer contacts and emails in csv file
✔ Included in lifetime deal
✘ Two step order forms is not available but coming soon
Can’t complain much with GrooveSell. It’s a great alternative to SamCart, ThriveCart and other shopping cart platforms.
GrooveSell allows for unlimited products and funnels with the ability to list your products in Groove’s marketplace.
This also means you can create unlimited affiliate program for all the products you create within GrooveSell and attract affiliates through their marketplace.
GrooveSell is available, fully functional and best of all, your free account comes with the full edition of GrooveSell and lifetime upgrades.
Cloud Based Affiliate Management Software
✔ Unlimited affiliate programs
✔ Create affiliate promo tools
✔ Affiliate Leaderboards
✔ Assign specific commission rates for top affiliates
✔ Affiliate tracking and conversions
✔ Included in lifetime deal
✘ Reporting interface can be improved
✘ Payouts to affiliate aren’t sync to your payment gateway (coming soon with GrooveSell Plus)
GrooveAffiliate integrates with your GrooveSell products and GrooveMember sites.
Want to create an affiliate program and leverage an army of affiliates in GrooveFunnels?
List your products in their market base and leverage their 500,000 user base and get sales automatically.
There are advanced features that allow your affiliates to issue bonus and track their conversions to drop their conversion codes if you wish.
However they can work on adding a payment gateway sync to automate affiliate payouts.
Looking forward to GrooveSell plus where they handle all payouts to affiliates so that you don’t need to manually push out payments.
Email Marketing & Automation Platform
✔ Up to 10,000 email contacts on lifetime plan
✔ Add tags and segment your email list
✔ Marketing automations to add memberships
✔ Email broadcasts, autoresponders and sequences
✔ Schedule for a cleaner and modern interface update by August 2021
✔ Included in lifetime deal
✘ Their automations feature was buggy in the first few month however it’s improved since then.
GrooveMail is modeled after ActiveCampaign with 10,000 email contacts.
To have 10,000 contacts /month on ActiveCampaign, you’re looking at $599 per month!
You’ll be able to create lists, segment by tags and create sequences or automation based on your behavior triggers.
GrooveMail’s automation feature is awesome because it integrates with GrooveSell and GrooveMember.
So if someone purchases a product in GrooveSell, you can create an automation to send people a username and password automatically.
They have plans to include SMS messaging by the end of 2021 which is great for local businesses, coaches and consultants who want to follow up with their leads.
GrooveMail is currently on halt as they warm up their servers and is expected to roll out by July 2021.
Online Course Hosting & Membership Platform
✔ Create unlimited memberships sites
✔ Create multiple tiers with different price points
✔ Assign different access levels and price points
✔ Drip content time-release schedule
✔ Course portal with single sign on which means one login for multiple courses
✔ Brand your own course or membership site with your own domain name
✔ Membership sites are mobile responsive
✔ Included in lifetime deal
✘ Lacks membership themes and branded colors but coming soon in July 2021
UPDATE 6th April 2021 – GrooveMember is now mobile responsive!
UPDATE 29th April 2021 – Custom domains is now available and you can brand your own membership site with your domain name.
What gets me excited with GrooveMember is that you can subscribe or unsubscribe users to different membership tiers with GrooveSell and GrooveAutomation.
Learning management systems like Thinkific, Kajabi, Teachable charge $49 to $197 per month depending on the number of students and features integrations.
This all adds up and can save you thousands per year plus you can create unlimited membership sites!
The long awaited custom domain integration on GrooveMember is now here so everyone can add GrooveMember to their own domain name.
I’ve created a detailed GrooveMember tutorial on my Youtube channel to help you get started.
In fact, in your free groovefunnels account – you’ll get access to my bonus GrooveFunnels quick-start training that covers how to set up GrooveMember for an online course step-by-step.
Private Video Hosting & Video Analytics
✔ Upload, host and track private videos
✔ Add opt-in forms to unlock a video
✔ Add CTA banners on your video
✔ Customization of video control player to your own branded colors
✔ Analytics of impressions, unique views, total finished and watch time.
✔ 100GB of video content for life
✘ Needs more detailed video analytics and integration with other Groove apps
GrooveVideo has improved significantly since it’s release and you can embed your videos on to any page (not just GroovePages or GrooveMember).
You can now change the video control colors to your own brand color instead of using Groove’s pink color.
What I don’t like about GrooveVideo is their limited analytics and there is no direct integration with GroovePages or GrooveMember.
For now, you have to copy the video code and embed that code using an element (it’s easy to do but a direct integration would be better).
GrooveVideo is still in BETA and there will be future updates where you can trigger actions based on viewer behaviors, such as viewing all or part of a video.
Other than that, you’re saving 100GB in video hosting on the lifetime plan instead of using Wistia or Vimeo.
All-In-One eCommerce Platform
✔ Import and migrate your Shopify store in minutes
✔ Caters for print on demand and dropshipping stores
✔ Customize your store and product pages for higher conversion instead of a fixed theme layout
✔ Add CTA banners on your video
✔ In-built apps like quizzes, product reviews, spin wheels, live chat, coupons and more for free
✔ Integrates with the most popular payment gateways
✔ Unlimited GrooveKart stores
✘ Bigger learning curve to using GrooveKart than Shopify
Having used Shopify, I find that there is a bigger learning curve to using GrooveKart.
Since GrooveKart has so many features and customizations, it’s not as newbie friendly as Shopify.
However those who have strong experienced in dropshipping and print on demand stores will appreciate the ability to create a customized product page for higher conversions.
Plus they have in-built apps that you would normally have to purchase separately on Shopify so you’re saving more money in terms of monthly app subscriptions.
I would use GrooveKart to test and validate new products quickly especially when you’re dropshipping or testing a new print on demand product without having to modify your existing eCommerce or Shopify store.
GrooveKart has gone through several iterations and you can expect future updates to be similar to Shopify.
I did not buy GrooveFunnels lifetime for GrooveKart but have played around with it.
I would prefer to use Shopify at this stage however my thoughts may change after they do more updates.
Start and Launch Your Own Blog
✔ Unlimited GrooveBlogs
✔ Loads extremely fast
✔ Easy to use and create blog posts
✔ Add links to your social media profiles
✔ Custom domain integration – host Grooveblog on your own domain name
✔ Embed Ad tracking codes for monetization
✔ Embed Tracking codes and ad pixels
✔ Included in Lifetime deal
✘ Limited advanced SEO features
GrooveBlog was released in February 2021 – On the lifetime deal, you can create unlimited blogs.
It’s a light weight and fast loading blogging platform that is ideal for those who do light blogging at this stage.
Very clean and user friendly with the ability to add your own custom domain name.
Update 29th April 2021 – If you like to monetize your blog with ads, there’s now a section to add your ads codes in the headers, footers and side bar of your blog.
Plus a separate section to add any google analytics codes, ad tracking or pixel codes.
If your website is on WordPress with high domain authority, have lots of pages and posts ranking on Google, and a lot of backlinks then keep using WordPress (this is what I do as I prefer more analytics and SEO features).
I would use GrooveBlog and GroovePages to start fresh on new smaller niche sites and keep using WordPress for older established websites.
TIP: It’s great as a web 2.0 content syndication to obtain backlinks.
On the plus side, you can save $150/year on WordPress hosting.
GrooveProof™ – Social Proof
- Similar to Provely’s social proof platform.
- This allows you to create customizable pop-up notifications on your landing and sales pages.
- Use these proof pop-ups to encouraging visitors to follow the actions of your those who have gone before them.
- Customize heading text, title colors and background colors.
- Display visitor names, location and Gravatar icons in your pop-up.
- Social proof pop-ups can increase conversion rates by 250%.
- AVAILABLE NOW in GrooveSell
Chatmatic™ – Messenger Marketing
- The newest addition to the Groovefunnels platform.
- Up to 250 messenger subscribers
- Unlimited Messenger Pages
- Access to Agency Accelerator
- Pre-built Messenger Templates
- Build your messenger subscriber list
- AVAILABLE NOW
GrooveWebinars Automated™ (coming soon)
- Similar to StealthWebinar or EverWebinar
- Schedule automated webinars on a recurring basis or specific dates
- Turn your live webinar into an evergreen webinar with ONE click
- Get stats on chats, watch time and drop-offs
- Full pre-design webinar landing page templates
- Integrates with GrooveMail for webinar reminders and the entire GrooveFunnels system
- Coming in 30TH APRIL 2021.
GrooveWebinars Live™ (coming soon)
- Similar to WebinarJam and GotoWebinar but better
- Viewing options: Show your screen, or camera, or both!
- Handle multiple presenters
- Video or audio Q&A for viewers
- Full pre-design webinar landing page templates
- Secure rooms so no one else can access it without registering.
- Integrates with GrooveMail for webinar reminders and the entire GrooveFunnels system
- Coming in 15TH JULY 2021.
GrooveWebinars Streaming™ (coming soon)
- Similar to Streamyard’s live streaming studio in your browser.
- Stream to multiple platforms simultaneously works with Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Show viewer comments on screen, answer their questions and connect to your audience
- Add call to actions within your broadcast
- Brand your live stream with your own logo and brand colors
- No downloads required, stream right in your browser
- Coming in 30TH SEPTEMBER 2021.
GrooveDesk™ (coming soon)
- This is the built-in help desk like Zendesk with a robust ticketing system.
- GrooveDesk will be integrated into GrooveSell so you can access a customer’s full profile, transaction history, and billing actions (refunds, cancellations, discount coupons, etc.) right from within the help desk ticket.
- Embed your frequently-used replies with a click of your mouse inside of GrooveDesk.
- GrooveDesk stores every conversation in the cloud so you can retrieve and download them at any time.
- Email integration with GrooveMail
- Coming in 30TH JUNE 2021
GrooveCalendar™ (coming soon)
- GrooveCalendars allows you to schedule meetings and sell consultations
- Real-time booking management so, if a customer books a particular time slot, it will block it for all other user
- Set a series of events or recurring appointments with email and text reminders.
- If you are a consultant offering one-to-one sessions with your customers, then add you can integrate with GrooveSell and charge for payments.
- Create a calendar for every business model – consultant model, recurring class model, gym subscription model, and live event model
- GrooveCalendar sends instant updates to your Google Calendar so it’s always in sync
- Get reminder notifications for registration confirmation, pre and post-event notifications, cancellations and rescheduling
- Block out specific dates that you don’t want to work because who wants to work on public holidsays
- Integrates with GrooveMail so you can set up automated follow-up email sequences
- Coming in 2ND AUGUST 2021.
GrooveSurvey & GrooveQuiz™ (coming soon)
- Create engaging surveys with multiple choice options to identify your next product, service, or content topic to focus on
- Create fun interactive quizzes for lead generation or customer acquisition.
- All responses become part of your lead record and integrated with GrooveMail for email followup
- Build your email list or customer database with surveys and quizzes.
- Coming this 1ST JULY 2021.
All 20+ apps and future developments are included in the GrooveFunnels Platinum Lifetime Offer
You basically own the GrooveFunnels platform and become a backer of the project.
Now let’s talk pricing and payment options.
Groove.cm Lifetime Price & Payment Options
So, how much does Groove.cm lifetime cost?
As of 25th May 2021, there are only 2 payment options for their lifetime packages:
- 5 monthly payments of $497
- OR one-time payment of $1397
Both payment options will give you lifetime access to all current apps, future apps and feature upgrades.
Groove’s Price Increase 2021
Groove.cm plans to increase the platinum lifetime price from $1397 to $2497.
The price increase is planned in two or three increments.
Which means the price DOES NOT jump to $2497 immediately.
Here’s a summary of what was mentioned in their latest State of Groovion (11th June 2021) regarding price increases:
- End of August 2021 – They plan to increase the lifetime price from $1397 to either: $1497 or $1997 (personally I think it will be $1497 but who knows )
- This price increase will last up to Black Friday or Thanks Giving 2021.
- Lifetime Price ENDS around 25th/26th Nomber
- They plan to switch to monthly pricing – $99 per month and $299 per month
There is no set date on the price increase and the above are only approximate dates.
Groove CRM Software Comparison
Here’s a pricing comparison table of Groove apps vs with similar software providers.
The below figures are yearly savings of comparable software subscriptions.
I usually stay away from offers that include so many apps.
They’re usually inferior versions of leading competitors.
The good news is the apps scheduled for release are tools that will enhance running your online business.
It’s my hope that they develop robust apps and not half baked ones – only time will tell.
Why I Upgraded To Groove’s Platinum Lifetime Offer
It’s should be pretty obvious by now on why I upgraded.
To save on monthly and yearly subscriptions of various marketing software and tools.
I could have signed up to the free plan and just use the their free sales funnel builder, sales and affiliate management software.
In fact, I nearly made the jump over to Kartra until I stumbled upon GrooveFunnels.
I bought the lifetime deal mainly for GroovePages Pro, GrooveSell, GrooveBlog, GrooveMail’s 25,000 email contacts and unlimited GrooveMember sites.
By the way, they’ve changed the lifetime plan and now you only get 10,000 email contacts in GrooveMail.
This serves my purpose of developing niche sites, sales funnels and email marketing.
For you, it might be different and you will have to test drive the apps to determine whether it’s right for you.
Here’s a screenshot of my Groovefunnels Platinum Lifetime purchase receipt in case you’re wondering.
When Does Groove.cm’s Lifetime Expire?
Mike Filsaime, the CEO of Groove said they they won’t be out of beta until all the apps are released.
Based on their State of Groovion announcement, they plan to END the lifetime price in late November 2021 (however from my personal experience with Groove, they tend to change dates often)
There will be one major price increase in the lifetime plan before they switch to monthly.
When they do switch to monthly subscription, the platinum plan will be $299/month.
Is Groove.cm / GrooveFunnels Worth It?
Given that Groove.cm is in BETA, it’s ONLY worth it if you view the lifetime deal as a long term investment.
Most people buy GrooveFunnels expecting for it to work smoothly.
Unfortunately this won’t be the case with a BETA software so expect for it to have bugs and be prepared for it.
This is the reason why they’re offering 19+ apps for a low one-time payment.
If everything was working well like ClickFunnels, you would be paying $297 per month instead of a one time payment of $1397 for lifetime access.
Nine months will fly by fast and before you know it, it’s January 2022 and all 19 apps have been developed.
Where else can you get a lifetime sales funnel builder plus 19+ apps that’s integrated in an all-in-one marketing platform at a massively discount price?
You can literally run your entire online business on GrooveFunnels without having to buy separate software and subscriptions once they are out of Beta.
Over the coming months, Groove will become a full fledged CRM platform when they release all their apps with viral marketing features that you won’t find on ClickFunnels.
I hope I’ve been transparent enough in this Groove Funnels review so that you can purchase Groove with realistic expectations.
Groove.cm Lifetime FAQs
When Will All The Groove Apps Be Available?
All the apps are rolled out by the end of 2021 or early 2022 as they transition out of BETA. The date for each app is mentioned above.
Who is the team behind GrooveDigital?
The founders of GrooveDigital is Mike Filsaime, John Cornetta, Mattijs Naus and Matt Serralta.
Mike is best known for Butterfly marketing which is responsible for the many advanced marketing strategies you see today. He has generated over $125 million dollars in running successful software companies like WebinarJam, EverWebinar, and PayDotCom. He has a wealth of knowledge in internet marketing, e-commerce, and software development.
John’s e-Commerce stores generate over 6-figures per month and he’s the man behind GrooveKart. His mission is to make GrooveKart easier to use and a more affordable solution to the e-commerce software.
Matt is the architect of GrooveKart, has more than 10 years of senior and executive-level management experience in executive operations, sales, P&L, and the field of e-commerce. Former COO of Prestashop as well as a former consultant for Office Depot. Matt Brings years of e-commerce marketing and development experience to GrooveKart.
Matt is the CTO at GroovePages, a hardcore developer with extensive experience in website creators, pages builders, and apps development. He also has experience in running an agency and has a deep understanding of the digital marketing industry and the problems entrepreneurs and digital marketers face.
Is there a discount for Groove.cm?
What will Groove.cm pricing be after the Lifetime Deal Ends?
After GrooveFunnels comes out of beta, it switches to a monthly pricing model. Pricing starts at $99/month on the SilverPlan and $299/month on the Platinum Plan. They may have 3 pricing plans later.
What else do I need to purchase after Groove?
Will I be able to import funnels and can I create sharefunnels?
Yes to both and it’s now available. To import funnels, just paste the URL into GroovePages and the builder will import all text, images and hyperlinks with minor configurations.
However you will have to embed a code on your existing funnel to prove that you own the site. To share funnels with other Groove users, just send them the share link ( I have a video of this on my Youtube channel)
Will GroovePages have split-testing?
Yes. According to their development schedule, split testing will be available in late August 2021 for GroovePages
What will Groove.cm integrate with?
GrooveFunnels will integrate with over 20 email platforms, at least 7 membership software platforms, Zapier, Funnelytics and many more.
Does Groove.cm have FREE SSL?
Yes, GroovePages has a one-click integration with Cloudflare that includes SSL and everything is managed within GrooveFunnels now.
Can I white label GroovePages?
No, unless you’re a major influencer will mass reach.
Can I use Groove for my digital Agency?
There will be an agency feature released later in 2021 with team and staff logins.
How many funnels can I create on the free plan?
Three websites or funnels with three custom domain names. So if you create a website with 3 funnels in that one website, that still counts as one funnel as long as it’s on the same domain name.
Can I have a custom domain with my GrooveMember site
Yes, they’ve just released custom domain integration with GrooveMember so you can now host your membership or course site on your own domain. Check my Youtube channel for training on how to do this.
Which currencies are available when I create a product?
Yes, when you create a product in GrooveSell you can select the following currencies: USD, GBP, CAD, AUD, NZD, EUR, SEK, SGD, BRL, MXN, PHP, INR, MYR, PLN, BGN & DKK. More currencies are scheduled to be added.
Can I set up a affiliate program for my course or product?
Yes, you create an affiliate program when you’re setting up a product in GrooveSell. Head to my Youtube channel and search for GrooveSell tutorial and you will see that the option of adding an affiliate program is part of setting up a funnel.
Thanks for reading my GrooveFunnels review and be sure to check out my bonuses below.
For those who have asked me why I’m promoting Groove.cm, well since I’m using the platform and solving problems by creating a bunch of step-by-step tutorials on Youtube…
Promoting Groove’s CRM and apps is a way of recouping the time and effort it takes to making these videos for free while I work on my own projects.
My Brutally Honest GrooveFunnels Review After 10 Months Use
GrooveFunnels is more than just a page and sales funnel builder. Their lifetime plan has 19+ apps and has the potential to supersede ClickFunnels. They're looking to go out of beta in Jan 2022. 50% of their apps are currently available, with the remaining in development. There are upsides and downsides with using a beta software however as an early adopter, you can be the first mover and save a lifetime of fees.
Operating System: GrooveFunnels
Application Category: Sales Funnel Builder, Website Creator, Affiliate Management Software, Webinar Software, Video Hosting, Membership Software, Sales Platform, Email Marketing, E-Commerce Platform, Membership Software, Survey & Quiz Software
Groove.cm Review (GrooveFunnels) - Jun 2021 Update, Price Increase & Bonuses
Groove.Cm (GrooveFunnels) Review June 2021 Update - The REALITY of using a BETA software, my brutally honest review of Groove 1 year, PROs, CONs & Bonuses