Want to get your hand on a free sales funnel builder, shopping cart and affiliate software?
Then you need to check out GrooveSell.
In this up-to-date GrooveSell review, I’ll break down:
- What GrooveSell does
- Why GrooveSell is free
- Key features
- Product ideas
- GrooveSell tutorial
- Lots more.
Let’s get started.
What is GrooveSell?
GrooveSell is a powerful new sales and affiliate management platform from Groove Digital.
It provides you with all the tools you need to sell digital and physical products online.
The Co-founder of Groove Digital is Mike Filsaime.
He’s the creator of multi-million dollar software companies like WebinarJam, Everwebinar, and Kartra.
In a nutshell, GrooveSell lets you create the following:
- Unlimited products in unlimited sales funnels
- Flexible pricing structures like one-time, installment and recurring payments
- Custom shopping cart forms and checkout options
- An affiliate program with in-depth tracking and analytics
- Dynamic thankyou pages
- Upsells, downsells, and order bumps to increase the sale transaction value
- 1-click Upsells without the user having to enter in their credit card twice
- Integrations with email marketing providers and more
- Add payment gateways like Paypal, stripe, Authnet, NMI or Brain tree.
No monthly fees, ZERO transaction fees.
This is the biggest giveaway you’ve ever seen.
And right now, the Groove Digital team is offering FREE lifetime GrooveSell accounts here.
Free GrooveSell Account
Your free GrooveSell account comes with 3 software:
1. Free Sales & Shopping Cart Software
- You will get access to the full version of GrooveSell’s sales platform.
- This lets you create shopping carts, upsells, downsells, and order bumps to sell products and services online.
2. Free Affiliate Program Software
- You also get access to the full version of GrooveAffiliate software.
- Create an affiliate program for your product and add promotional tools.
- This helps you sell more of your own products through an affiliate army.
3. Free GroovePages Account
- GroovePages is their free landing page, sales funnel, and website builder.
- Unlike other page builders, you can build professionally branded websites PLUS your funnel pages together in one ‘project’.
- This is the lite version of GroovePages with all the core features you need to create sales funnels to sell your products.
GroovePages does have a one-time lifetime offer that expires in July 2020.
I break down what’s included in GroovePages and GrooveFunnels Lifetime here.
There is NO hard sell or credit card required when you sign up for a free GrooveSell or free GroovePages account.
So: if you want to sell your products and services in a sales funnel AND create an affiliate program…
GrooveSell is the tool you need.
Why Is GrooveSell Free?
GrooveSell is free for a limited time to help small businesses and entrepreneurs suffering from the COVID 19 crisis.
The founders of Groove Digital wanted a way to give back to the business community.
So they’re giving away FREE lifetime GrooveSell accounts to help you save money and make more sales online.
GrooveSell is still in beta but the sales and affiliate management system is fully functional.
With more advanced features coming in their June-July launch.
GroovePages is their online page, sales funnel and website builder.
I wrote an in-depth review of GroovePages here.
It’s already included for free in your free GrooveSell account.
If you’ve ever used Wix, LeadPages, Clickfunnels, or Kartra…
Well, GroovePages is the next generation in online page builders.
It uses the latest technology with lightning-fast page load speeds.
It’s the ONLY page builder that can design and create:
- Landing pages
- Marketing funnels, and
- Complete websites.
What Does GroovePages Look Like?
GroovePages comes with a gallery of pre-designed page templates.
It has drag-n-drop elements like lists, multimedia, icons, buttons, maps, count down, progress bars, and more.
It also has premium pre-designed blocks for headers, footers, content boxes, features, navigation menus, etc.
There are new features added daily as the guys are gearing up for their official GrooveFunnels launch.
Here’s a quick look at the pre-designed page templates you’ll get access to:
Or you can build your own pages from scratch as I did below.
Here’s a quick demo inside their dashboard.
I’ve just finished recording my GrooveFunnels Quick-Start training course for new GrooveSell & GroovePages members!
These videos cover the core parts of GroovePages, GrooveSell, and GrooveAffiliate.
So that you don’t have to sit through long training videos and can get started quickly!
Ok, now that you know what you’ll get access to.
Let’s go over the key features of Groovesell.
When you log in to GrooveSell there are two dashboards:
- Vendor dashboard
- Affiliate dashboard
By default, you’re logged in as a vendor.
For the purpose of this review, I’ll cover the key features in the vendor dashboard.
1. Product Funnels & Payment Options
To sell products in GrooveSell, you will need to create a ‘Product Funnel’.
What’s the difference between a ‘product funnel’ and a ‘product’?
A product funnel is simply a sales funnels.
Your sales funnel can offer multiple products.
For example, your ‘product funnel’ may have 3 products:
- Main product
- Order bump product
- Upsell product
This means there are 3 products in your ‘product funnel’.
This is located in the ‘Funnels’ and ‘Product Funnels’ tab.
It’s also where you configure your product’s pricing, settings, and details.
There’s a product setup wizard that guides you through the 11 steps of creating a sales funnel.
No guesswork involved here.
You build powerful product sales funnels correctly and in a logical step-by-step order.
My FAVORITE product features are:
- Flexible Pricing: one-time price, free trials, recurring, installment, and recurring installment payment options.
- Order Bumps: one-click upsells, downsells, and order bumps (coming in June 20 – priceless).
- Custom Checkout: build custom shopping carts, widgets, embeddable checkout forms, and create coupons for your products.
I can’t believe these features are free.
In most free software, you would have to upgrade to get premium features like these.
Claim your free GrooveSell account here before they switch to the $99 per month plan on the 1st July.
2. Affiliate Portal & Tools
If you’re currently using Clickbank or JVZoo to manage your affiliate program, switching to GrooveSell will help you save on monthly and transaction fees.
Within the ‘Funnels’ tab, the ‘Affiliate Portal & Tools’, you can add promotional assets for your affiliates to use.
Click on the pink “+Create New Funnel Promo Tools” button and you will see the screen below.
Add promotional assets like:
- Ad copy swipes
- Website banners
- Article reviews for your product
- Social media ad copy and creatives
- Video reviews
- Facebook ad copy
- Signature copy etc
Providing your affiliates with a variety of promotional tools helps them sell more of your products.
To use the affiliate software in Clickfunnels called ‘Backpack’, you will need to upgrade to the $297.00 per month plan.
If you use Kartra, you still need to pay $99 per month to create an affiliate program.
Within the ‘Reporting’ and “Transactions” tab you will be able to see sales transaction information for your products.
It includes information like:
- Successful transactions
- Failed transactions
- Customer name
- The products they purchase
- The price they purchased at
- and more.
There’s a search box that allows you to filter information, dates, and export your customer list in a CSV file.
What’s cool about this feature?
Because you can upload your customer list on ad platforms and create lookalike audiences to find even more buyers.
The ‘Affiliate’ section provides information on your affiliates, traffic stats, and payment history.
As a product creator, you can view:
- Affiliate name
- Which product or funnel they are promoting
- The number of impressions
- The number of clicks
- Pending commissions
- Earned commissions
- and payment history
This helps you identify which affiliates are sending you the most traffic…
Reach out to them, and help them convert that traffic into sales.
‘Customers’ is a coming soon feature.
You will have the option to allow customers to:
- Download invoices
- Updated credit card details
- Request a refund
- Cancel their subscription
‘Leads’ is a coming soon feature.
The guys at Groove Digital are planning to include:
- Leads contact details
- Integrate email to follow up with cart abandons
- Export these leads into a csv file
- and more.
GrooveSell is free, at least for now.
- $0 setup fees
- $0 monthly fees
- $0 transaction fees
When GrooveSell officially launches on the 1st July 2020, the price will go up to $99 per/month.
If you plan to sell physical and digital products, courses, membership, or have an affiliate program etc in the future…
Register a Free GrooveSell account now while you can.
You’re literally locking in $0 monthly fees, free future updates, and a lifetime of savings.
When you compare GrooveSell to other shopping cart and affiliate software providers, there are significant savings.
Here’s what the major players are charging:
- $49.95 activation fee
- $1 + 7.5% transaction fee for each sale, and
- $2.50 fee each time you want to withdraw your money
- one time $495.00 payment
- $49.00 per/month
- $99.00 per/month
- 5% commission on all sales
- + 2.5% for sales made through webinars
Compared to the major players, you will be saving $1000.00+ in yearly fees with GrooveSell.
How To Make Money With GrooveSell
If you have a product created already, then skip to the GrooveSell Tutorial section.
If you have NO product and dreading the time it takes to create a product – fear not.
This section will open up your eyes with the possibilities of creating and selling your own digital products.
Here are 6 product ideas you can create quickly and sell using GrooveSell.
1. eBook or PDF Guides
There are people out there who are willing to pay for your knowledge and expertise.
If you have a set of skills or experience that is useful to others, you can write an eBook on it.
Not everyone has the time to watch a video course and eBook may be their preferred format.
Here are a few eBook examples:
- A personal trainer can create a guide with weekly meal plans and an exercise program
- A fashion stylist can create a eBook on how to dress business smart at work
- A gardener can create an eBook on how to grow edibles herbs during winter and summer.
An eBook can be as short as 30 pages or as long as you want.
2. Paid Email Course
An example of a paid email course might be a 30 Day Copywriting For Beginners Course.
Where each day for 30 days, students receive an email lesson of Copywriting lessons.
Here’s an example outline:
- Day 1 email – Copywriting Strategies
- Day 2 email – Copywriting Framework
- Day 3 email – Headline Formulas
- Day 4 email – Body Copy Formulas
- Day 5 email – Features vs Benefits etc
Email courses are simple to create, you just need an email service that delivers the email.
However GrooveMail will be available in June 2020 and you can use their email service.
3. Printables & Workbooks
“Printables” are downloadable documents, workbooks, and planners sold as digital files.
They’re really popular among bloggers.
These documents can be as simple as a 1 pager or a 20 page workbook.
Because they are so simple to make and priced affordably, it can be set up as passive income product.
- A printable poster with a motivational quote
- A printable shopping list for weekly keto meals plans
- A printable 20 page content planning workbook that has tips for filling each section
- A printable weekly planner to plan out product creation sprints
- A monthly budgeting spreadsheet to help save for that home loan deposit.
Have a look on your laptop and see what templates or checklists you’re currently using in your life.
Then think about designing it and making it for sale.
3. Graphic & Design Templates
If you’ve design social media templates or a professional graphic designer, you can package these up and sell them on GrooveSell.
- A design template can be pre-designed photoshop files that’s resized for each social media platform.
- You can even create and sell your own stock photos for people to use on their website or social media.
Everyday, people who aren’t design-savvy are looking for beautiful designs templates to use.
4. Content Templates
If you’re a copy writer or really good at writing content then you should be selling ‘content templates’.
People can download your content template, fill in the blanks and then copy and paste it into an email or word document.
Content template ideas:
- Press release templates
- Video promo scripts
- Blog post templates
- Sales letter templates
It’s like having ‘done for you’ content writing and helps save your customers time.
5. Paid Virtual Workshops
With social distancing rules in place, paid virtual workshops can be a great way to supplement your income.
You can conduct a 1 – 3 hour live workshop where you teach valuable information with an accompanying workbook.
Paid virtual workshop ideas:
- Painting classes
- Social media workshop
- Meditation classes
- Public speaking workshop
- Pilates classes
Use a free tool like zoom to hold your workshop and then email them zoom link.
A paid virtual workshop is just like a paid webinar and you can sell the recording too via GrooveSell!
6. Software Training Tutorials
If you know how to use a technical or complicated software, then you can create an ‘over the shoulder’ training video to sell.
Even though most software companies provide their own video tutorials, many times they are not detailed enough.
Or they’re complicated for non-technical people who want step-by-step instructions.
Software training tutorials ideas:
- Setting up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Photoshop for Beginners
- Setting Up Salesforce for Administrators
- Keyword Research using SEMRush
These screenshare video tutorials help your customers get their software setup quickly and save them tons of frustration.
Remember, your free GrooveSell account comes with GroovePages – a landing page and sales funnel builder.
So once you have created your product, design your sales page, checkout page and thank you page on GroovePages for free.
To sell a product, you will need to create a “Product Funnel” in GrooveSell.
Let’s say you’ve created a poster with a motivational quote and would like to sell it as a printable.
Setting up a product funnel to sell that printable inside of GrooveSell is straight forward.
1. Create A ‘Product Funnel’
- Login to GrooveSell and click on ‘Funnels tab‘
- It will expand to sub-tabs, click on ‘Product Funnels‘
- Next, click on the pink ‘New Product Funnel‘ button (top right corner)
- Create an internal name, name and description for your product
- Then click on ‘Create Product Funnel‘ as per the screenshot below.
Your product’s name will now appear in “Product Funnels’.
Once you start promoting your product, stats will appear for:
- Revenue generated
- Commissions generated
- The number of products in that product funnel
Next up is setting your product’s details, pricing and delivery.
2. Set Product Details
- Continuing on from the previous example, click the ‘Actions’ drop down arrow
- Then click ‘Manage Products’
- Over on the left side of your product’s name, click on the edit icon in yellow
- This opens up the product setup wizard which walks you through 11 steps
- Fill out the product details asked in each step and always click on “Save” as you progress to the next step.
- The 11 steps in the product setup wizard are as follows:
- Info: Enter in your product name and description.
- Pricing: Set product’s price and payment options. Payment options are:
- installment plans, or
- recurring installments.
- Gateways: Add your preferred payment gateway. You can add:
- NMI, or
- Braintree to collect payment.
- Contents: Set your sales page URLs, thankyou page URLs, and refund periods here.
- Checkout: Configure your checkout page options. Step 5 gives you the option to configure your:
- shopping cart look and feel
- form fields
- cart abandonment
- add tracking scripts
- create exit popups
- add testimonials
- and more updates coming soon
- Bumps: Create order bumps on your checkout page here.
- Funnel: Configure thankyou page and one-click upsells for your sales funnel here.
- Fulfillment: Configure product delivery pages:
- If you have a physical item, you don’t have to set a delivery page.
- If you have a digital product, you can set it as a downloadable file or
- Integrated membership area (coming soon).
- Affiliates: Add an affiliate program for your product here.
- Proof: Show social proof of who recently bought (coming soon).
- Finish: The last step is pasting the code it gives you in the “BODY” section of your product’s sales page.
3. Set Your Product To ‘Live’
Once you’ve added the code to your sales page, you need to make your product “LIVE” on GrooveSell.
- Go back to your products by clicking on the ‘Funnels” tab
- Then click ‘Product Funnels’ section
- Click the ‘Actions’ drop down arrow
- Then click ‘Make Live’
That’s it, your product is now live and ready to be sold!
Is GrooveSell a part of GrooveFunnels?
What payment gateways does GrooveSell integrate with?
You can use your own PayPal, Stripe, Merchant Account, Braintree, AuthNet, NMI account and more payment integrations scheduled after their GrooveFunnels launch.
What’s the difference between GrooveSell & GrooveKart?
GrooveSell and GrooveKart belong to the GrooveFunnels product range.
Both products allow you to sell products and services online.
GrooveKart is for eCommerce stores and is a direct competitor of Shopify.
GrooveSell works best when you have products without multiple product variants like color and size.
GrooveSell is free now but are there any hidden fees?
None. There are no hidden fees in GrooveSell. Just use your Paypal, Stripe, Merchant Account, Braintree etc. Remember these are payment gateways, transaction and processing fees are billed by THEM not GrooveSell. GrooveSell DOES NOT take a cut or charge additional fees on top.
Does GrooveSell support custom domains?
Yes, this is included in your free GrooveSell account. They’ve added free custom domain integration to GroovePages lite. This means you can brand every landing page, sales page, checkout page and thank you page with your own URL.
What is GrooveSell Payments?
‘GrooveSell Payments’ is an optional service for members. It’s for people doing launches and worried about Paypal or Stripe shutting them down. GrooveSell will handle payments, affiliate payments, all the tax, and accounting for you.
GrooveSell vs ClickBank vs JVZoo
Unlike ClickBank and JVZoo – GrooveSell is absolutely free. NO monthly fees and NO markup fees.
Will GrooveSell have an affiliate marketplace like ClickBank and JVZoo?
Yes, that feature will be rolled out in June 2020. This allows all GrooveSell members to:
1. List their products and get access to an affiliate army, grow their business, and increase their sales OR
2. Become an affiliate for other product creators who use GrooveSell and have an affiliate program.
GrooveSell is a simple yet powerful sales and affiliate management platform.
The interface is clean and intuitive enough for anyone to get started.
There is tremendous value in the Free GrooveSell accounts.
Not only are you getting access to a free shopping cart and affiliate management software AND…
You’re also getting powerful features like order bumps and one-click upsells which helps you sell more with less effort.
The addition of free GroovePages, free GrooveAffiliate and free GrooveSell lifetime updates make it’s a no-brainer.
The guys at Clickfunnels are charging $297 per month for a solution like this.
I doubt they will be making this free for long.
Click the image below to read my super in-depth GroovePages Review & GrooveFunnel’s lifetime deal
Get it while it's free. GrooveSell is a sales and affiliate software packed with powerful features.The free addition of GroovePages makes it easy to build powerful sales funnels. Some advanced features are missing however I expect these to be added in their official launch.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Cloud SaaS
Application Category: Sales Funnel Builder, Shopping Cart Software, Affiliate Management Software,
Looking for more product reviews?
Popular product reviews can be found on our home page.